When it's Right, it's Right

Warning:Very smutty chapter.

A/N: I got mixed reviews about an Alice or Jasper POV. This chapter is a little bit of both, mostly Alice though. If you absolutely don't want to read it, you can skip, the important parts will be highlighted again next chapter through Bella's POV.

I wish I could personally message everyone that follows, favorites or reviews. I really do. Hopefully, me saying how utterly amazing y'all are suffices.

Mega love,

Phee

Chapter Song: Pride by Syntax

I should've realized something was up, Alice thought to herself as Jasper carried her out the mall entrance into the parking lot. After all, Bella had insisted to drive and go in the first place, when she wasn't usually pushy at all.

She smiled, burying her face into Jasper's neck and smelling his scent that no cologne could match, not giving a shit at this point.

She laughed when they reached the car, Jasper didn't seem like he wanted to let go and actually held her tighter. "You can let me down now."

He guided her down, stealing a kiss before opening the door for her.

She laughed again as she slipped inside. Really laughed. Every other sound she made the last few months had been forced and half assed.

He rushed to the driver's side, looking ridiculous and alluring in the bright red suit. She found herself wondering if he bought or rented the outfit, but not enough to ask. She could barely speak at the moment without bursting into tears of overwhelming joy. It worried her slightly that one man had such an effect on her, but she was almost lost to it. Helpless it seemed. And she couldn't have been happier.

His hand found hers before he even started the car. He had a bit of trouble riving the engine and shifty the car to reverse with his left hand, but he managed.

Once they were on the road they couldn't seem to ask enough questions about how they'd been. For some reason, being this close to him, she couldn't lie. "I was miserable."

He looked at her in sad understanding. "Me too."

This surprised her. Why? She wasn't sure.

They were quiet for a moment until she asked, "How's New York? Don't spare any details either."

His features changed to awe. "It's amazing. I've never been to a place like it before. It's like nothing else. I wish—" He cut himself off as he suddenly became nervous. He refused to look at her for even a second.

She tugged his hand, toying with his fingers. "You can tell me."

He sighed, kissing her hand and rubbing his cheek against it. "I wish you could be there with me. It's not fair of me to wish that, I know, I'm sorry." The last sentence came out so quickly she almost didn't understand it.

She looked out the window, smiling to herself.

"Ally?" His voice was anxious as he kissed her hand over and over again.

She looked to him, eyes glossy.

"I'm so sorry, babe. I shouldn't have said anything."

She shook her head, grinning.

He looked to the road, then her, then the road again before asking, "What?"

"You're not the only one with surprises."