Epilogue

Many Years Later

Phil was sure, that his life was perfect.

His name was Phil Lester, he has no family, and his entire childhood background is fake. He made it to Earth on the betrayal of God, and he didn't make much money at all.

But, his life was perfect.

He loved the man he woke up to every morning, brown hair a mess on his forehead and mouth slightly parted. He loved the voice he had when he finally woke up, blinking away his tiredness and rubbing sleep out of his eyes. He liked the way his lovers mornings were systematic and rhythmic. Everyday Dan woke up at 6:00 am, came home at 2:00 pm, took a nap until 4:00, and was ready to do whatever else until 11:00 pm, which is when he usually fell asleep again. He worked a lot, so of course he was exhausted. He used to take nightshifts as well and his only sleep was from 2:00pm to 7:00, but Phil helped change that.

Phil got up at 7:00 am, woke their daughter Amara up for school at 7:30, had her ready and fed by 8:15, and off to school that started at 8:45. He went to work at 9:00 am, came home at 3:00 pm, picked up Amara from the bus stop, and that was just his day. Dinner was whenever it was, and they spent a lot of time together when Dan woke up until Amara went to bed at 9:00 pm. Weekends were days off for everybody.

Phil thought human life was beautiful. Dan and him had gotten married years ago, after Phil had asked him a lot sooner than Dan expected. But how could he say no to the angel of a man he was in love with? And when Phil saw a bunch of kids walking across he street one day, he told Dan he wanted one of his own. Phil was absolutely in love with children.

So they adopted Amara, Dan also just not being able to say no. They fell in love with her and raised her to this point, and now she was five, just as beautiful as ever. She was, what they believe to be hispanic, with long black wavy hair and very light brown eyes. Her skin was also brown, which admittedly stood out very much against Phil's fair skin, and when she asked why they looked so different Phil had said, "Because you were meant to be my child, but God needed to make you perfect first. So he let someone else make you, and then placed you with me. And now, I have the most beautiful and perfect daughter in the world."

And yes, to Amara, her life was perfect.

Pj became the first angel to fall in love with a demon. That demon, became the first to become an angel. After they were forced to split years ago, Chris became overridden with grief, and offered his soul to the lord in exchange for Pj, so that he could be with him forever. He abandoned Hell, and became a Hunter, having been a demon and knowing how they work better than anyone else. Pj and Chris are still the best Hunter Couple till this day, having killed 1,011 demons together, and still counting.

Ricky became ingaged to Libby after Dan and Phil adopted Amara. Dan had apologized to Libby for his cruel attitude towards her, and even explained why, to both Ricky and Libby. Of course, Ricky was shocked to find out about Dan's crush on him for all those years, but took it well with many laughs. When their wedding comes, Dan will be the best man, and Amara, the flower girl.

Niall forgot Dan, as his memories were erased. The day that happened, he met someone else while visiting the music museum which seemed oddly familiar. His name was Josh, and he was very sweet. He had green eyes and brown hair and worked there, offering to give Niall the tour. He explained to him the history of Jazz, and Niall fell in love.

Phil and Dan didn't become church religious, but often you can find them praying at night, thanking the man and Fate that brought them together, and hoping for the well-being of their gorgeous daughter.

Dan's parents made no effort to come back into his life, and he was fine with that. Though Dan's brother did. Andrew apologized for the way he had treated him in the family, and was delighted to meet his new brother in law and niece. Dan had never been happier. He met his brothers wife, and found out she was pregnant, which made him overjoyed. Dan felt like he had a family.

And as for Phil, he especially felt like had had a family. And it was wonderful.

***

"Dad?" Amara asked, gazing up from the toys she had been playing with and meeting Dan's eyes.

"Hm?" He hummed, looking up from his phone and at her.

"You said you come from Reading, yeah?"

Dan nodded, "Yeah."

"And you came from Grandma Mary and Grandpa Hugh."

Dan's face darkened at the names but nodded, "Yeah."

"And, Uncle Andrew is your brother. They're your family, and you come from them. Like I come from you! Well, adopted, but you're my family." Amara said.

Dan smiled, "Yes, you're my family and Daddy [Phil] is my family. Uncle Andrew is my family too. I was born in Reading, so that is where I am from."

Amara tilted her head. "Then I have a question."

"What is it, princess?"

"Where is Daddy from?" Amara asked.

Dan froze, the question never something he'd had to answer. He was sure Phil always lied about somewhere, using names for family that didn't exist. After all, Phil didn't exist as a human before Dan. And he never realized that they'd never talked about Phil, and where he was from. Amara was probably confused on Phil's past.

"Dad." Amara said, climbing up on his lap and waving her tiny hands in face, "Hello?"

Dan snapped out of trance and his eyes widened. "What?"

Amara frowned and settled down on his lap. "Dad, where did Daddy come from?"

He thought about how Phil was his savior, the man he couldn't resist. Phil will always be the best man this world had, and he always be an angel. He'll always be the sweetest and most kind. He'd always be god like in the way he treated people, not superior of course, but simply good.

Dan bit his lip, and tucked a stray hair behind Amara's ear. "Heaven. Phil Lester, came from Heaven."

And he created a piece of Heaven on Earth right here.

-

AN: Oh shit is this the end😂

I feel like there was something missing, but I don't know what it was!! Please, if you'd like a chapter of something added, I'll give you a bonus maybe(tell me what though). It just feels so short and sudden. AND THANK YOU FOR 11K!!"🎉🎉