Twelve|Plague

Dan woke up to Jensen Ackles, Phil, and popcorn all over the floor. Oh, he was living the dream. He realized that he was leant on Phil, practically cuddling him, but Phil didn't seem to mind.

"Ugh, what time is it?" He groaned, not wanting to move.

"I think it's somewhere around ten, but my calculations of the sun could be wrong," Phil answered.

Dan laughed a little and sat up, rubbing his eyes, "So, what are we going to do today, Phil?"

"Watch Supernatural," Phil said, eyes still focused on the TV.

"Oh my god, wait," Dan said, "What season are you on?"

Phil shrugged and Dan huffed, checking the episode, "Phil, how in the heck are you almost at the end of season two?"

"They just kept playing and I didn't have to do anything. Until one time they asked if I was still watching, and I asked if it couldn't see me doing so, but that didn't seem to work, so I pressed that middle button on the button contraption you like so much, and it continued," Phil said.

Dan laughed, "You're so cute."

"Yes, you keep saying so," Phil said.

"I wouldn't say it so much if you weren't so fricken cute," Dan said, getting up and walking towards the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Phil asked.

"To shower," Dan answered, "You wait here, unless you want to join me," Dan offered with a wink.

"What exactly would I do in there with you? I have no use for a shower," Phil asked, tilting his head.

Dan smiled, "Innocent angel. I'll be out soon, okay? You keep...watching TV."

Phil nodded, and Dan went to the bathroom, wiping sleep out of his eye again as he did.

Dan was whistling and singing loudly in the shower, seeming happier than he knew he was. He was drowning in a good way in the distant sounds of Supernatural in his living room, and in the rushing water on his skin.

He was only in for about fifteen minutes before the water turned cold, making him sigh and hurriedly rinse off the soap left on his body in the cold water.

He dried the top half of his body, and put the towel around his waist, leaving the restroom to dress.

He put on clothes, and then greeted Phil who was still engrossed in the show on the TV.

Dan rolled his eyes and sat down next to him, "Hey."

Phil turned to him, "Dan, you know that you're a very distracting person, right?"

"Excuse me?" Dan asked.

"You catch the eye," Phil said, "You're a pleasing thing to look at. Not to mention that you're vocal, and tall. You just grab attention for someone who wears mostly black. It's hard to focus on things that aren't you."

Dan blushed a little, and he didn't know why. Was that even a compliment? He didn't know.

"Thank you, I guess," Dan says.

"You're welcome," Phil said, and then his eyes seemed to become overrun with this emotion Dan couldn't quite place. Was it excitement? Was it happiness? Phil was too emotionless to tell.

"I've never had anyone play music for me before," Phil stated.

Dan tilted his head, "Okay?"

Phil smiled, "Could you? Play me a song? I've always been interested in a piano. It has a nice sound."