Three|Sin

Henderson's was probably the home for all who have sinned. For eleven years of his life Dan was forbidden to even walk by it. Of course, by twelve he stopped giving a fuck, and went into it one day just because he was curious. Completely underage and alone.

And that's how he met Kev. A northern gruff man with ocean blue eyes, and tan skin. He owned Henderson's, and treated Dan like he was his own son. From the moment Dan walked into his bar at twelve years old, and tripped over a chair leg.

Kev had laughed and said, "Hey, son what's got you down?"

While Dan's presence in that bar was technically illegal, Kev sat him up on a barstool in front of him, and gave him a soda anyway. They were instantly close after that.

Kev's wife was a tiny Asian woman named Lou. When she saw Dan she laughed as Kev did, "Looks like this kid needs some rice."

That was eight years ago. Since then Dan became the son they never had. The flirty, gay son they never had. They do have a daughter though. She lives in Florida, and only visits during the holidays. Dan had only met her twice, but she was really sweet.

During the car ride to Henderson's, Ricky started to play some of his old classic rock CD's, and sing a long. Dan constantly made fun of him for being eighty years old, but Ricky only sang louder. Dan would never admit it, but secretly he loved when Ricky would sing his music as loud as he could, and drive like he was completely free. Windows rolled down, and hand keeping the tempo on the steering wheel.

Dan forced himself to look away from Ricky's beautiful smile, and blush as he faced the window.

"Come on, Howell! Are you going to leave me to sing all by myself?"

Dan smiled, "I don't know your ancient music."

Ricky rolled his eyes, "Oh, stop lying. I've played this for you a million times! I know you love it!"

Dan sighed, "Okay, fine."

And suddenly he was singing along with Ricky to a quite famous song that his parents of course never let him listen to.

There's a room where the light won't find you!

Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down!

When you do I'll be right behind you!

So glad we almost made it
So sad they had to fade it

Everybody wants to rule the world!

Dan was so lost in the moment he didn't want to leave. But his town wasn't very big, and sooner or later he was in front of Henderson's. The sky was dark, and the huge bar already looked pretty full. Perfect.

Ricky smiled as Dan got out of the car very excited for who he'd find.

"Have a good night, Danny," Ricky shouted as he waved, "Remember to use protection!"

Dan rolled his eyes, and waved back, watching as Ricky sped off. He missed him already.

Time to forget.

Dan entered the bar section, taking in everyone with one sweep of his gaze. About forty percent of the people here were girls. Great, that meant sixty percent were potential targets. There were variables like attractiveness, and age, but whatever. And not to mention not everyone was gay, but there was no way that everyone was straight. There hasn't been a night that Dan's left unsuccessful.

He had changed into non-church clothes at Ricky's, but Ricky was bigger than Dan when it came to muscle mass, and he didn't exactly fit his clothes. Luckily, Dan only had to borrow a sweater because his idea of church clothes, of course, already included skinny jeans. The giant sweater and tight jeans probably made him look like some sort of twink, but honestly he kind of was.