Five|Lord

"I'm an angel of the lord."

Dan looked at him for a second in surprise, and then scoffed, "Oh, right, and I like vagina."

Phillip looked confused, "Are you being the sarcastic?"

Dan rolled his eyes, "Did you seriously just ask that?"

"Yes...?" Phillip semi-asked, still confused.

"You're crazy," Dan said, "Leave my apartment. You're an insane person with magical powers, and are keen to confusion. I don't trust you."

Phillip's eyes widen, "No, please. I'm not a liar. I am an angel. I came from Heaven on the order of God himself."

"Do you really expect me to believe that?" Dan said with one eyebrow raised.

"Yes."

"Go," Dan said impatiently. He wasn't about to let a crazy man ramble to him about being an angel. That was the dumbest answer Dan had ever heard, but then again he could have said he was a wizard.

"But you said that you're all mine," Phillip retorted, "And I have agreed under the order of God to be yours as well."

Dan didn't even try to hide his annoyance, "That was a sexual thing. Heat of the moment. I am glad that you were kind enough to appreciate the fact that I was too drunk to fuck and took me home, that was sweet, but I think it's time you go. For an 'angel' you seem to lack basic knowledge."

Phillip stared at him, "But I don't strive for sex. I am only here for you."

Dan sighed, "I don't do relationships, buddy."

"I know, you told me last night. You don't have to dread over that. I can feel no personal passion towards a being other than my God, and my sisters and brothers. Even then, it's the love of my family. I love humanity, but no individual more than the other. It's forbidden. Other emotions are as well."

Dan still couldn't believe what he was hearing. Was Phillip really sticking with this story? Though it was still very interesting. He really wanted to know what Phillip was meaning by all of this crazy talk.

"Okay, so let's say that you really are an angel," Dan starts, "Are you telling me you feel no emotion?"

Phillip thought for a moment, "Well yes, and no. We can feel confusion, amusement, pleased, surprised, and disappointed. Of course, those emotions all vary with others. But we cannot feel love, complete happiness, fear, pain, sick, nervous, embarrassed, angry, sad, or worried. Sometimes we can experience those emotions, but only with God. Again, they all vary."

Dan's head titled, "So, you can never love someone?"

Phillip's face went a little dark, "It's possible, but I would face the ultimate betrayal to God. If I were to fall in love, I'd lose my wings."

Dan was fascinated. He didn't believe a word, but the fact that this one man could make all of this up was phenomenal. He could be a writer.

"Alright, so then where are your wings, angel boy?" Dan asked teasingly.

Phillip's eyebrows raised, "Would you like to see them?"

Dan stared at him, "Wait, you actually have wings?"

"Yes, what kind of angel of the lord doesn't have wings?"

I don't know. They don't exist.

Dan folded his arms across his chest, "Alright, if you got wings show them to me."

Phillip smiled, "Can I stay and explain if I can prove it?"