Fourteen|Conquerer

Rewind~

"But maybe you're tight somewhere else," Chris said.

Pj had no way to respond to that, his head a mess and throat dry.

Chris smiled, "I bet you want it, don't you?"

"I'm incapable of wanting it," Pj said, tone serious and eyes never leaving Chris'.

"Oh, but you do," Chris smirked, "And I want to give it to you."

Pj didn't know what to say. The idea of it...didn't seem unappealing. He knew that it should, he knew that he should've left a long time ago, but something about Chris' gaze kept him there.

Chris kissed him again, hands cupping his cheeks, but this one was different as suddenly Pj felt himself be whisked away to a different area. Chris pulled away and Pj saw that he had been teleported somewhere else.

His senses told him he was still on Earth, but in some sort of bedroom.

Chris made Pj tear his eyes away from scanning the room by moving his chin with his hand, and forcing him to look at him.

Chris could see the curious look in Pj's eyes, and he smirked as he was on him again.

What does all this mean?! Pj wondered.

Everything didn't make any sense. Why was a demon lusting after an angel, and why wasn't aforementioned angel pulling away from it?

There was a simple answer to it all, Pj was losing what made him an angel. He was becoming human. And that was terrifying.

It was just like the first kiss, except Chris had even more evil intentions, and pushed Pj down on the random bed, continuing to make out with him. In this process Chris had lost his leather jacket, and Pj had lost his soft light blue one.

Pj put his hands on his hips instinctively as Chris was on top of him, using his tongue to make Pj lose his mind. Heat was traveling through Pj's body. From his heart and down further.

He hadn't felt like this in so long.

Chris sat up and removed his shirt, making Pj bite his lip again.

Chris then removed Pj's shirt, and he smirked as he did, "You're so not going to be an innocent angel after this."

"But, Chris, wait," Pj said, "What are you going to do?"

"Exactly what you want if you let me," Chris said.

"I don't..." Pj started, "I don't know...what...I want."

Chris rolled his eyes, "Well, this," he puts his hand on Pj's crotch, "Says otherwise, friend."

Pj looked down and frowned, very confused. Oh, wow, that was new.

Chris kissed him again, grinding their hips together and earning a slight moan from Pj.

"That's what I thought," Chris mumbled, as he slid his hand down Pj's naked torso.

"Skinny jeans make my life so complicated," Chris groaned, as he pulled Pj's off with some time.

"I'm sorry," Pj apologized, not knowing if he should be.

Chris laughed, "Angels are so fucking innocent, damn."

And with that, Pj was shown an entire new experience than his usual job allowed. For once, he wasn't hunting the demon, but having the demon take him.

Pleasure. A simple word, a satisfactory electric current traveling through his bones. Pj was lost, learning all new sounds, and moods, and words, and feelings, and desires. He wanted. Pj wanted things.