Chapter Seventeen: The Bathroom Talk

Warning: Mature language involved. (Do not read if you don't want the involvement of curse words)

Liam's POV- 

     Could you believe this guy? He totally had Brooke wrapped around his finger, but I'm not buying it. Nope, not even a little bit. I was fine with just letting him be since Brooke seems to care for him a bit, but when he grabbed her hands and started telling her how he's sooo thankful for her being his friend and all that and she even responded back with saying that she was glad to be his friend I almost punched him right then and there. Oooooh boy was I so about to go ham on his ass, but somehow and someway I controlled myself and ended up begrudgingly walking to the bathroom to cool my temper. When I got there, I immediately punched a bathroom stall and I didn't even care for the sting that bought back. It felt nice. It reminded me of who I was and what I'm capable of. I would've continued too, if it weren't for that Damon dude who rushed in and stopped me.

"What the hell man, what are you doing?" I asked, still filled to the brim with fury.

"What am I doing? What are you doing? You need to calm down and you need to calm down right now."

"Oh really? Your not the boss of me, you can't tell me what to do," I said childishly.

"I may not be, but it would be wise of you if you just listened to me." 

"Why should I do that?"

"Because I have some valuable information that I think you might want to know."

"Really?" I said sarcasm flowing through my veins.

"It involves that Luke and your little girlfriend," he grimly smirked.

That peaked my interest. "Fine I'll listen, just tell me!" I said with an urgency in my tone.

"Not here. Meet me at the park near the corner at 6:30 and I'll tell you all I know. For now, you're gonna walk back inside there and act as calmly as you can. Show that Luke dude that you're better than him and trust me when I say it'll work out in your favor. Okay?"

"Okay," he started to leave before I stopped him." And hey man, thanks for coming in here and talking to me. Without you I don't know what I may have done."

"No problem now stop talking and get out there," he helped me up from where I had slouched down and opened the door for me.

     When I walked back I told Brooke how sorry I was for acting the way I did, then I grabbed her hand, sent her a smile, and continued eating. When the bell rang and she said goodbye to Luke, I decided to surprise her and say goodbye to him too. But, it was more of a bye then a 'goodbye'.
I heard Brooke turn to Damon, so I took my opportunity and raised my hands up to my eyes and moved them to his while narrowing  my eyes into a glare as I mouthed 'I'm watching you'. He glared back at me until Brooke turned around. Then it was is if he was back to being all innocent again. That conniving bastard, I could see right through him.

   I went back to Brooke and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. I hoped he saw that right now and understood that she was dating me not him. And like the boss I am I smiled at her and grabbed her hand and as we walked away, I turned towards Luke and flipped him off. Ha, he totally deserved that, I thought as I walked with Brooke. I sobered up though when I thought of tonight and what I might learn. Who really is this Luke guy and what does he have to do with Brooke?

******

Author's Note-

Hey guys! So I know this chapter is a little different than what I normally post, but I thought it went better to express Liam's feelings. Sorry if you didn't like it, but you should probably reconsider reading on cause I may or may not add more scenes like this for what's to come. Anyways, I hoped you liked the chapter besides all that and are excited for the next one because I know I am and I haven't even started writing yet! 

That's all I have to say today except I wanted to start asking some question-of-the days starting with: What's your favorite fandom? 

Tell me down below and with that don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share. Bye!!!

Until then, Kaylee