Chapter Four: The Library

Author's Tip- 

The picture above is Damon

**********

          The bell signally the end of fourth period rang all of thirty seconds ago. I'm at the moment speeding down the hallway, which yes I know is a health hazard, but come on if a hot guy was waiting for you, you would be doing the same thing. I was almost to my locker when out of nowhere someone bumped into me and I went crashing down to the floor, my books going everywhere. 

"Whoa," I said still dazed, as I looked up to whoever bumped into me, while rubbing my head. I saw a girl with blonde curly hair, wide icy blue eyes, and looked to be about my age.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry. I did not mean to bump into you," she said as she got up and gave my a helping hand.

"No it's totally fine it was my fault anyway for being in such of a rush. My name's Brooke by the way," I explained as I stood up and started grabbing my books.

"I'm Nichole," the girl said as she grabbed her things as well.

"Well thanks Nichole for helping me up and I'll try to be careful next time. Would you like to come to lunch with me?" I asked since it was only right since I ran into her.

"Yeah of course, let me just go back to my locker. We'll meet here?" She asked.

I nodded my head and walked the rest of the way to my locker, making sure to look this time. When I got there, there happened to be a certain someone waiting for me.

"How did you know where my locker was?" I asked as I looked at him suspiciously, while also putting in my combination.

"I know people," was all he said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Okayyyyyyy, not weird at all."

"So are you going to give me the tour you promised me," he said as he looked up at me hopefully.

"Of course, I'm true to my word," I replied after grabbing my apple and shutting my locker.

"Well lead the way," he said gesturing to the empty hallway.

        I was about to, when I saw a head of curls walking my way, with a pretty handsome dude at her arms. He kind of had the mysterious vibe to him with his raven black hair and striking blue eyes that could stare into your soul. Nonetheless still pretty attractive though.

"Hold on a minute please," I told Liam.

"Hey could you walk to the library without me, I kind of have to do something, but I'll be back in no time."

"Yeah of course and this is my boyfriend Damon," she said, introducing the mystery guy next to her.

"Hello, I'm Brooke," I said looking to her right. He just tipped his head to the side with slight smirk to his face before saying,"I'm Damon."

      I waved back to the couple after the introductions were made and walked towards Liam who had this dark look to his face. I wonder what happened to make him look so mad?

"Who was that" he said in a low voice .

"Oh that was my friend Nichole's boyfriend, Damon." After that was said his face seemed to relax.

Weird.

      I then proceeded to show him around our humongous school and helped him find his remaining classes until we reached the library again.

"Well that was suuuuuper interesting," Liam said sarcastically before we walked in.

"I know right," I said just as sarcastically back.

"Shhhh," the librarian said as she glared at us both.

"Sorry," I said embarrassed.

"Thanks for showing me around, it actually wasn't that boring since you were there," He said looking at me once we found Nichole and Damon.

"It was my pleasure and hey no one else was going to do it so I really had no choice," I said teasingly. He just nudged my shoulder with a smile as his response before saying 'hey' in a offended tone and laughed out loud. I laughed with him until the librarian sent us another warning glare. We made sure to not be so loud after that.

"Hey Nichole this is my friend Liam, Liam this is Nichole and that's her boyfriend Damon." 

    Liam said hello to Nichole, but just glared at Damon. He didn't seem to mind that much though and instead looked back at Nichole in such a lovingly way you could tell the two were just meant to be.

    We all then talked quietly (for the librarians sake)for the rest of our lunch period until the bell rang. Before we left, Nichole and I exchanged numbers. I could already tell we were going to be great friends, which is so new to me since I haven't had one since junior high. Except this one was going to last. With everything that happened today I can say I'm actually looking forward to school from now on. This year is going to be different, I could feel it. I just hoped it was for the better.

**************

Author's Note-

Hey guys I hoped you liked the new characters and maybe saw the Vampire Diaries reference I had in there. I know my friend is going to be super excited to read this chapter     (she's obsessed with TVD). You know who you are, @Vampire_Salvatore100, lol

Until next time, Kaylee 

The Unknown - ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें