Chapter Five: Friendship

The next few days were some of the funnest days I've had in my life. After I got Nichole's number we talked for hours upon hours, just like any normal girls would do and it was amazing. She even introduced me to her other friends like Nicholete and her boyfriend Jagger, and her other friend Raquelle. It's like were all just a big group of friends now and I'm loving every moment of it. 

       It wasn't just me getting new friends though, so was Liam and I think it was really helping him since he was new and all, but honestly he was quickly getting popular at our school with his looks and charms so it's not like he really needed it. We were also getting pretty close as well since I have him in most of my classes and he just seems to have a knack to constantly be by my side at all times. He's almost acting like my protective boyfriend, but he obviously doesn't like me like that. He probably only sees me as friend or sister, sadly.

     Besides I don't really need a boyfriend right now considering I'm planning to move out in a few years and it would get too complicated. And don't forget I have school to worry about as well if I ever want to get a scholarship, but for now I just really want to live in the present since everything has been going so good so far and I wouldn't want to ruin that all because I'm so ready to leave. Maybe for once I'll act like an actual teenager and just relax for a little while. God knows I need to. 

         Hopefully in the next two years I'll be able to leave with more experiences than I walked in with and have created some friendships that will follow me for many years to come. It's just going to be so hard after meeting all these great people to just leave it all and start all over again.

 Maybe, just maybe I'll reconsider. Who knows what I'll do then.

************ 

Author's Tip- 

Hope you guys like the chapter and watch the video above, it's soooooooooo cute. And sorry it's short, hopefully the next one is longer.

Until then, Kaylee