Peter couldn't believe what he had just heard. "Your father was a pirate? How come you never told me before?", asked Peter, his rage toning down. Starr looked at him, then said, "Peter, you misunderstood Captain Hook's dinner invitation, thinking he was out to harm me! The man was just lonely! The way you speak about pirates is dastardly! How could I tell you I have pirate blood in me? Yes, I am the water witch, and for a reason! My mother was the great Voodoo witch Marie Laveau! My father was Jean Lafitte, pirate on the high seas! I love the sea! I preside over the sea! I can beckon and command the sea! And I am just as much of a pirate as Henry here! So, you can keep your comments about pirates to yourself!"

    Peter couldn't believe what Starr had just said. "Why didn't you tell me? You told him! So he was fit enough to know your secrets?", exclaimed Pan, angrily. Starr could see Peter was just looking for an argument, and before she could speak again, he said, "Fine! You want to keep secrets? Keep them, then!", then flew out of her window. Starr looked at Henry, then apologized for Pan's behavior. Henry could tell there was history between Starr and Pan, and the look on Starr's face spoke volumes. "I'm sorry to cause this confusion between you and Pan", he said, quietly. Starr looked at his handsome face, then said, "Let's go find your father!"

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

     Pan was extremely livid. He didn't understand what was happening between him and the water witch. One minute, she loved him, the next, she was fawning over this pirate. Peter cursed the day that damned Henry washed ashore. If it wasn't for him, everything would still be good with Starr. Peter needed time to himself, so he flew over to Skull Rock. There, he sat near a pool of crystal clear water, looking in at his reflection. Suddenly, a mermaid appeared, sticking her head out of the water. "Peter! Why the long face?", she asked, smiling. Peter knew the mermaids of Neverland knew of many things, so he decided to ask a few questions. "What do you know of this pirate, Henry?", he asked. The mermaid smiled again, showing rows of sharp teeth. "Ah, yes! Henry Turner! Son of Will Turner, bound to serve a hundred years aboard the Flying Dutchman!", she said still smiling. Peter listened on as she continued. "Young Henry served aboard the Black Pearl, commanded by Captain Teague! He was trying to find his father, thinking he could sail off to the Dutchman! When the Captain found out, he ordered his crew to beat young Turner, keelhogging him after throwing him overboard! I've heard the handsome thing washed ashore!", she said, maliciously, looking at Peter.

      Pan could do without another female fawning over the pirate, but he needed more answers. Remembering Starr's father's flag, he asked, "What do you know of a ship with black sails, skull and sword, and a red rose?" The mermaid's smile became horrible as she said, "Jean Lafitte's Black Rose!" Peter remembered hearing of this Black Rose once upon a time. "Lafitte's treasure ship has been said to be sunken off of Barataria Bay, along with the treasure of the sea! Many have tried to find such ship, but to no avail! It is said Lafitte buried his most loyal men within each one of his treasures, and anyone who digs them up shall be killed on the spot, for dead men tell no tales!", she said, her shark teeth showing. Peter had enough information, and thanked the mermaid, then flew off towards the camp. Pan just knew the pirate would find out about Starr's father's treasure. He had to make things right with Starr somehow, before this treasure hungry pirate got her killed.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

      Starr prepared some food for their trip, taking a loaf of bread, a wedge of hard cheese, and some dried meat, and put them in her travel bag. Henry watched her with respect, but couldn't help but take in her beauty. She turned to him, then said, "I need to borrow something before we go!", then went outside to Jay's and Carlos' hut. When they saw the beautiful water witch, they both stood, bowing to her. "Good day, Starr!", exclaimed Jay, smiling brightly. Starr swore she was looking at  gorgeous Sethi himself, and made a mental note to look into their lineage when she'd get back from her trip. Carlos smiled meekly, and as Starr smiled back at him, his cheeks turned a bright red. "What can we do for you today?", asked Jay. Starr replied, "I was wondering if I could borrow your portal globe? It's really important!" Jay smiled, his handsome face too much, then walked over to his bag, pulling out the mystical globe. "Anything for you!", he said, handing it to Starr. "Thank you so much, Jay! I won't forget your kindness!", said Starr. "Don't mention it!", said Jay, cooly, slyly looking at Starr's behind as she took her leave. Carlos and Jay looked at each other and both said, "Wow!"