HAPPY BIRTHDAY EL

I had an alarm set to wake me up but I wake to excited and couldn't wait to get up and get the day started. I roll over (which is really hard when your 6 months pregnant) grabbing my phone checking the time. It's 9:45 AM. I see a reminder saying its Ellie's birthday but I dismiss it already knowing

I somehow manage to get out of bed and hear Josh laugh I turn around and see he recorded me struggling to sit up and get out of bed instead of helping me...what a great guy I'm engaged to right...

I flip him off then go to the bathroom taking a shower. I get out and put on a sweatshirt One of their fans made for me to wear while I'm pregnant. It's a black sweatshirt that says I prefer the drummer and has the logo under it it's a 3x so it works perfectly with my belly and I still have a lot of room to spare which is good. Because I'm only getting bigger from here.

I hate to admit it but I had to actually buy maternity pants. Like honestly they are disgusting but Ellie Tyler and Josh said I'll probably squish the baby if I try to wear my old pants (which is impossible with pants) plus it made me so depressed when I couldn't wear my old clothes I feel and felt fat, so they got tired of hearing me complain.

I slipped into my fat old people leggings pulling them over my belly and starting on my hair. I pull it up and braid a piece in the ponytail which looks really cool since my hair is a nice bright purple with different blues in it.  I put on concealer and mascara keeping it simple . I slip on my gorgeous ring then walk out to see Josh dressed and waiting on the bed. He's wearing a sweatshirt and black jeans with vans.

I sit on the bed and I'm not scared to admit it but I can't put my own shoes on anymore. I lay back and Josh slides on some ankle socks and my vans. He pulls me up smiling and kissing me.

"I think I like you 6 months pregnant Dyl" I roll my eyes "what I like helping my baby and my other lil baby"

He rubs his hand over my stomach and I lean up kissing him. Grabbing my keys wallet and phone we head out the door.

Josh drives dropping me off at publix. He said he'd handle the food and I trust him because him and Ellie have known Eachother a while now. I kiss him then walk in to the store heading toward the bakery.

Ive been in the line for like 15 minutes when i get a text from Josh.

J🌮👻😍-where are you?

Me- in line

J🌮👻😍-that's BS.

Me-yeah

Next thing I know Josh is walking in the store. He walks past me to the front of the line and I decide now to act like I don't know him because I know he's gonna make a scene.

He starts ringing a little bell over and over and over until someone comes up to him he says a name and slides two $20's on the counter grabbing the cake walking away.

My mouth drops. He grabs my hand leading me to the car. Once we get in the car I look at him and say "impressive mr.dun" he smiles

"It's amazing what you can do when your 6 month pregnant fiancé is standing in line for 20 minutes." I laugh as he reaches over grabbing my hand and kisses the back of it holding it by his lips the whole way home.

He refuses to let me carry anything so I wobble up 6 flights of stairs and walk back into my apartment seeing Tyler quietly setting stuff up.

He walks over to me hugging me then squatting down talking to the baby. He's been so obsessed with talking to it lately.

I laugh and push him away "weirdo." He stand up hugging me again. Ever since I told him that the baby could hear now he's been obsessed with talking and singing to it. Which I honestly don't mind Bc obviously he has a beautiful voice. The first time I told him we layed on the couch watching tv and he was telling it stories about me and him and me and Josh and describing Ellie to it.