"Everything is blue."

Dylan's p.o.v

After 20 minutes of him trying to get me to dye my hair I finally just gave in. He won't tell me what color but I trust him so. He knows my hair is my child and he knows if he messes it up I'll mess him up. I sit on my bathroom counter facing the mirror while he brushes my hair and runs his hands through it a few times.

"Dylan your not allowed to look at the box so get on your phone or something." I look up at him. "You had a box. You were planning this all along weren't you?" He laughs scratching the back of his neck

"I was planning on doing mine but I have enough to do yours so yes I technically was." I laugh and turn on my phone putting on a playlist that consist of Melanie Martinez, Halsey, and twenty one pilots. I go onto snapchat and take a picture of us in the mirror and add it to my story then just scroll through my Instagram feed.

45 minutes 15 songs and another shower later...

After I get out of the shower again and throw a shirt and shorts back on he comes in and blow drys my hair. When he says I can look up I look into the mirror and see he ombré my hair electric blue and I'm already in love with it.

"Do you love it?" I nod really fast and hug him. "I love it so so so much jish. Can I do yours?" He thinks for a second the nods and sits on the counter. I start the process on him but it didn't take half as long because I just dyed his whole head. Mine obviously took longer because of my hair length and he ombré it so. After we both have our hair done I let him have the bathroom so he can change.

He walks out of the bathroom and sits on the bed next to me. He lays his head in my lap and I play with his hair looking at him. "Hey guess what." I look at him curiously. "Chicken butt?"

He laughs. "No weirdo. We are going on a date tonight." I smile "jish we aren't dating"

"Fine you can call it what u want but it's a date. So be ready by 7. Okay?" He sits up and I look at him "...okay dork. You know where to find me when your ready."

I limp my way into the bathroom as he walks down stairs to the guest bathroom. Looking in the mirror again for the millionth time today I notice how gross I look. Hopping my way to my closet I start going through clothes then realize I don't even know where we are going.

I open my bedroom door yelling down the stairs. "JOOOSH." He appears in front of the stairs "yes bean." "Do I need to dress casual or fancy or what?" He thinks for a moment. "Just dress casual." "Ok thank you bean." I hop back to my closet closing my bedroom door and picking an outfit out. After I'm dressed I go into the bathroom putting my lipstick and some mascara on. I braid my hair into a basic three strand braid. Once I'm happy with my look I lay in bed on my phone. Literally not even two seconds into criminal minds he knocks on the bedroom door.

A

A.n. Her outfit is everything except the jean button up shirt thing.

I get up hop over to it and open it. He look me over. "Beautiful." I blush then look him over. He has a SnapBack on button down white shirt black skinny jeans and converse. "Handsome." He blushes and smiles his famous oh so perfect smile and picks me up taking me to the car grabbing my converse so I don't have to walk. Once we are in the car I slide a shoe on unable to put the other one because of my cast and then turn the radio on. I close my eyes and listen to it while he drives to wherever we are going.

I open my eyes when I hear him turn the car off I reach into the back of the car and grab my crutches as he opens the door for me. We walk into Olive Garden and wait to be seated.

He reaches across the table grabbing my hands holding them. "Why did Tyler never introduce us." I just shrug and pull my hands away sipping on my coke. For a split second he looks hurt but starts smiling again.

"Hey you ok jish?" He nods and starts looking at the menu again. I decide to just brush it off.

Skipping the "date" because nothing interesting happened.

"Are you sleeping here tonight?" I ask him that as he carries me back to my bedroom. He nods his head and sets me down. "What do u want to wear to bed?" He looks back at me opening my closet.

I smile "just hand me a sweatshirt and shorts please." I hop into the bathroom and change then take my makeup off while he changes in my room. I walk back out to a shirtless Josh laying in my bed watching tv. I mean don't get me wrong I don't mind I was just shocked. I lay down facing him and he looks at me pushing a piece of hair out of my face. I smile a bit and run my hand through his hair.

He looks at me and mouths 'your so beautiful' I shake my head and laugh 'no you are.'

"I am not Dylan. Your gorgeous though...I-i think I l-like you..." He blushes and buries his face and my neck and wrap my arms around him rubbing his head and back actually taking time to think about my feelings for him.

"I hardly know you...but I've enjoyed the time I've spent with you so much Josh." He looks at me smiling. "When Tyler would talk about you I didn't imagine you ever being this perfect and loving and sweet."

"You know what Josh who cares if I've only known you 2 days. I like you to." He blushes and turns the tv off kissing my cheek then pulls me into his chest.

I fall asleep thinking about the future and what will happen with me and Josh.

NOT EDITED

WORD COUNT~~~ 1085