Ty's sassy self

Skipping forward a week bc I'm a lazy mofo... OH yeah and that vid at the in the media is what I out towards the end of the story if you wanna listen to the whole song go ahead if not just skip to the last 40 seconds to see what happened. Of course I added more onto it tho so yeah. Enjoy the chapter bæs.

Dylan's p.o.v

Today is the day...the day I get he lab results back...the day I get these gay wires taken out...date night with jishy poo to celebrate the good news I'll get later. He made us reservations at the fanciest restaurant in Paris France, because he thinks I'll be fine and it'll be good news. I on the other hand don't think it'll be good news at all...

Me and Josh walk hand in hand behind the nurse leading us to our room in the doctors office. I check my phone once she leaves it only 9:03 in the FLIPPIN morning and of course me and Josh didn't sleep at all last night so we are exhausted. We both kinda doze off leaning against each other until we hear a knock and the doctor walks in.

U know I'm not to proud of how much I cussed and cried during the needle removing process...something that should've been painless and took under a minute. But no the stupid Doctor couldn't pull it straight out and she caused me to bleed more. So I won't go way into detail about all that jazz just gonna say it wasn't fun and took 23 minutes.

Josh got mad and got a new doctor to work with me and talk to me I thought he was gonna get the other doctor fired, and I'm surprised he didn't. When the new male doctor came in, Dr.Gubler, he had a clip board and a plastic bag with the plastic bottle of...my urine..? He set it down and started flipping through the papers.

"Mrs.Dun how are you today?" I blush and turn to Josh who is smirking. "It's Evans...the last name...he's just my boyfriend."

"Oh I'm so sorry ms.Evans mr.dun informed us it was dun not Evans." Josh butts in. "It'll be dun instead of Evans someday."

I mumble "not today." Josh gasp putting his hand on his chest. "hey! I heard you say not today." Me and him both laugh and I kiss his cheek looking back at the doctor.

"Ok so all of the test came up negative except for one..." I feel my face flush and nod signaling him to continue. "Mrs. Evans you have a rare disease caused by a Brain tumor...its really good you came in early because it gives us more options on how to get rid of it."

I feel completely drained right now...I don't know how to react...I look over at Josh who is smiling.  He squeezes my hand. "Dylan your gonna be okay. We caught it early we can get rid of it now it's gonna be okay. This is great news how can we get rid of it as soon as possible."  Me and the doctor high just stare at Josh.

He scratches the back of his neck. "No no no I mean...its not uh great news that you have a tumor but like uh...I'm just happy we can get it out and make you better." His face turns bright red and he hides it in my shoulder.

I giggle realizing he's right. "Well the fastest way to get rid of it would be surgery, which of course would be an in-patient surgery, but there's two ways it could go. It could either completely go away or come back worse." Only then does joshes face drop and I feel my face flush again.

He stands up gripping his hair and starts pacing. "Well is there anything that'll guaranty it'll stay gone." The doctor slowly shakes his head no.

"Well then we'll take the surgery..." I look over at Josh. "Josh no we won't we are gonna take some time to think about it and call back later." He shakes his head and we argue back and forth about it a few minutes. After Josh finally agrees with me we leave and walk side by side in silence to the hotel. The rest of the day is filled with Josh fighting with Tyler or screaming at me then apologizing and cuddling and fighting again.

He stands in the kitchen area pouring a Diet Coke into a cup over ice, and I sit on the floor infront of the couch. "Josh I want this to go away as much as you, but what's the point if it could end up coming back worse."  He slams the glass down on the counter shattering it. "BECAUSE DYLAN I FÛÇKÎŃG LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE AND I WANT YOU TO STAY ALIVE AS LONG AS I LIVE."

I stare at him in shock because he's never yelled at me like that. He looks down at the broken glass and we both notice his hands bleeding. He stands at the counter for a few minutes then breaks down sobbing, and walks over to me. I stand up hugging him.

"Dyl I'm sorry please forgive me." He sobs into the crook of my neck. "Hey hey shshshhh it's ok it's ok I love you I forgive you." I lead him to the bathroom and he sits on the counter. I start wiping glass out of his hand and cleaning off the blood. He winced and put his forehead against mine as I wrapped his hand to stop the bleeding.

We napped until 6:22 (two hour nap) and then got up and got ready for their interview at 7. It was a 7 minute drive to the venue and it took 14 minutes to get Mics and cams set up. I sat a few feet behind the camera and laughed as Tyler gave the interviewer a hard time, and Josh awkwardly laughed and agreed with everything he said.

The interview was over at 7:45, but we all ended up sitting around talking until 8:20. Then we had to rush around getting sound check stuff done. Around 9:55 all of the boys fans started pouring into the massive arena. I stood on stage with Tyler while Josh was finishing up the red eye makeup. Some people were laughing and others were cheering that I could do it while Tyler was showing me how to do a back flip off the piano. After about 30 times of me almost landing on my face I finally did one successful flip off his gorgeous piano. I kiss his cheek and kiss joshes cheek walking off the stage after wishing them good luck.

They open with lane boy, migraine, semi-automatic, stressed out, ride. Tyler is halfway through car radio (my favorite song), and of course he starts climbing the stage like he does at every show. I'm watching him cheering him on and I look over and a I see someone walking towards him. A guy grabs his foot and Tyler almost falls. My heart drops and then anger immediately sets in. I get up and run over to the guy pushing him away from Tyler and getting in his face.

Tyler jumps down and motions for the guy to come onto the stage. The guy shakes his head and I run out hug Tyler them run back off stage pushing him again.

Tyler look into the crowd. "So this dude just pulled my foot to get me to stop climbing the stage...you could've just told me to get down you didn't have to pull my foot." The crowd boos. And Tyler motions for him to come out again. The guys shakes his head once more.

"No Come on dude come explain to them what happened."  He shakes his head walking away. Tyler looks back into the crowd. "Well I'm gonna finish up this song then the shows over...I'm sorry guys but this is bull crap...ill see some of you at the signing tonight though...oh yeah and I want this guy taken off the site please. Thank you." The security guards take him out of the venue and Tyler finishes up car radio. The rest of the night is filled with me and Tyler and jishua joking around and hanging with fans. Then us heading back to the hotel and me and Josh fighting and fighting all night. I ended up sleeping on the couch because I couldn't take it anymore.

Short sucky chapters, start voting and commenting and I may make them longer and better. Plus I'm just lazy so sorry. No more updates until I get at least 5 votes and at least 5 comments on this chapter

Btw I'm not a doctor

Not edited

Word count~~~1,501