...?!?

Dylan's p.o.v

...then they stopped

Joshes p.o.v

I was woken up by Dylan's heart monitor beeping fast and loud. I jump off the bed noticing she is paler than normal and run into the hall yelling for a doctor. They shove me out of the room when I try to push my way back through. I collapse into a ball on the floor sobbing thinking this can't be over yet this can't be it.

Dylan's p.o.v

The noises I was able to hear are feeling farther and farther away.

I heard Josh screaming and jump of the bed but now all I hear is nurses screaming and occasionally feel a bit of a shock. Every time they shock me I feel like I'm being brought back a little bit, but I know I'm not.

Is this it?

Am I going to die?

No. No. No. I can't die I'm not ready. I'm only 19...but I know age isn't how this whole death thing works...

Tyler's p.o.v

I ran and bought Josh some Taco Bell to try and get him to eat and am now walking through the busy hospital back to where he is with Dylan. As I approach the door I see Josh laying on the floor I look up and see nurses and doctors running in and out of the room yelling orders to one another. I try to walk into Dylan's room but get pushed out...I slowly piece together what is happening. I drop the bag of food and collapse by Josh pulling his head into my lap and setting my head on his back and start crying.

After trying to comfort Josh and crying for 45 minutes I look up to see all the nurses and doctors walking out. They show no emotion so anything could've happened. I stand up tapping a short slightly chubby blonde nurse on the shoulder and she turns around.

"I-is she ok..." She puts her hand on my shoulder. "Unless your family I can't tell you." She says with a slight attitude then turns around walking away...well...I wonder what crawled up her åšś... I walk over to a tall slim male doctor maybe a little older than me, and tap his shoulder.

"I-is she ok." I point back to the room she's in. "Are you two her family." He points at me then at Josh laying there staring off into space. I think for a second.

"Um yeah I'm her brother and he's her...um...husband?" It comes out more like a question but I guess he believes me because he looks down at his clipboard filling through papers.

"She's fine just had a slight scare. She has a concussion and a fractured ankle. Do you mind telling me how this happened if you know..." I look up at him debating what to say.

"She just fell down a flight of stairs back wards carrying something up them." It's partially true so I don't feel as bad about lying.

2 hours later

Dylan's p.o.v

All the sudden I feel cold air and smell that hospital smell and actually hear normally. My head hurts it hurts really bad. I barely open my eyes but cringe at how bright it is and close them back. I groan trying to sit up but give up after a few seconds. I'm sore everything hurts. I say Tyler but it it's barely audible and I realize how dry my throat is.

I find the button and sit my bed up slightly "Tyler...Josh..."  I cough barely opening my eyes to see if there's anything to drink. A chubby blonde nurse walks in. "Aw it's great to see your awake sweetie" she says rather loudly, and I'm honestly not in the mood for it.

"Ok yeah please don't ever call me that again...and two stop talking so loud it's really annoying." She just walks out of them room and I hear her telling Tyler and Josh I'm up.

They run in and both scream hey I just close my eyes and bring my finger to my lips signaling them to shut up. I stretch my arms out and Tyler is the first to hug me then Josh. They hug me like I'm glass and talk to me like I'm a kid. I finally open my eyes to see both of them with blood shot eyes and tear stained cheeks. Both of them have very messy hair but I smile. A lanky mall Doctor walks in and smiles at me then starts flipping through charts.

"You know these boys really care about you." I nod knowing they were here the whole time. "Ok Doc so when do I get out?"  All of them notice how hard I'm struggling to talk and Tyler goes and gets me water which I happily drink.

The doctor looks at me. "We are gonna keep you till tomorrow afternoon if you feel worse then we'll keep you another day." I look at him and sigh "but I wanna go home."me looks at me laughs them walks out. I hear my stomach growl and start whiny again. But before I can say anything Tyler left and texted Josh saying he was going to Taco Bell to get us food.

Josh's p.o.v

After Tyler left I just sat there and shook my head starring at her smiling like an idiot.

"Don't ever scare me like that again Dylan. I know I've barely known you two days but you mean a lot to me ok."  She looks at me and smiles giving me two thumbs up then lays back closing her eyes.

"You know you really are beautiful Dylan..." She looks up at me blushes and raises her eyebrow. "Oh really now. Am I beautiful mr. Dun." I hid my head laughing and holding her hand lightly. We sit in silence closing our eyes resting until Tyler comes back.

I'm to lazy to right what happens in between is and when she comes home so the next chapter will most likely start with them leaving the hospital. Hope y'all enjoyed :)))