2 o'clock

Hey guys newsflash I'm not a doctor. Enjoy!!!

Dylan's p.o.v

Its Saturday March 18th 1:15 p.m. I'm not gonna lie from the time Josh called and made the appointment to today it's happened at least three times a day...Josh hasn't been sleeping because he's worried I'll go to sleep and just stop breathing. So he stays up all night checking on me every few minutes, but I haven't slept much either because honestly I'm just as scared as Josh. We are all sitting there in silence staring at the floor Josh checking the time every few minutes.

1:23

1:39

1:46

Josh looks up and I offer him a small smile. He try's to smile back but you can tell it's not genuine. "I guess I better go ahead and take her." We all stand up and Tyler walks over hugging me tight and kisses my forehead letting his lips stay there as he tells me it'll be okay. Tyler walks off and Josh grabs my hand kissin the back of it as we make the 3 minute walk from our hotel to the smol doctors office.

There was only a few people there mostly just parents with there sick kids. Josh kisses me hard when we sit down letting his lips linger for a second before pulling away as I lay my head on his shoulder.

2:00

"Dylan Evans?" A short chubby brunette nurse calls out. Me and Josh stand up walkin to her. "How are y'all doing today."me and Josh both just mumble "fine" she nods and gets my height and weight.

108 pounds 5'4...I know I'm an embarrassingly smol bean

After she gives me a chart to fill out and informing us a doctor will be in shortly she leaves me and Josh alone in silence. The only sound for the next few minutes in the pen against the paper as I fill out the extremely depressing chart type thing. It's supposed to check my mental health. It's has questions then I mark yes no or sometimes in the box next to each question.

Questions like "have you ever had suicidal thoughts"...questions I'd rather not be answering.

A lanky blonde doctor comes in (Dr.grace.) asking me how I am and what's happening. I hand her the chart and repeat to her what I've told both Josh and Tyler already. This whole thing seems staged just kind of rehearsed. I dunno I just feel weird.

"So when did this all start Ms.Evans?" Josh is sitting in front of me his shoulders under my knees and his hands on my calfs. I put his SnapBack on my head and run my hands through his hair. "When Josh called and made the appointment it had only been two days, so a little over a week."

"It's good you decided to come in early in case it's anything serious." I nod as she ask me more questions. She has me take a urine test and she does a blood test. She said she'll send them into the lab and my results will be back in 6-8 business days. Until then though they hook me up to tons of wires that I have to stay in for a week. They are apparently supposed to just see how often each one happens how far apart they are and my heart rate when they happen. I have to little suction cups on my chest with wire coming out and one on each side of the middle of my back. There's also a little IV bag hanging from it to help if I get sick because apparently my immune system could be weak, so it is to help fight it if I get sick. All the wires are connected to a little white box and the box is connected a metal pole I have to wheel around with me sadly.

Me and Josh start walking back to the hotel with him wheeling the IV pole for me.

I look up at him "Josh you don't think it could be a tumor do you...a brain tumor..."

He keeps his focus on the ground and shakes his head no "Dylan we need to be positive babe." I nod looking back down.

When we walk into the hotel room Tyler has ordered us burgers and fries with chocolate shakes from room service. He runs out hearing us close the hotel door.