Drunk in love

Dylan's p.o.v

I wake up blindly reaching for my phone to check the time. It's 9:07 deciding I don't want to sleep all day I sit up stretching. I lean my head over pulling my hair up into a messy bun, and turn to see Josh staring at me.

I raise my eyebrow "can I help you?" He shakes his head laughing "your just beautiful and you don't even realize it" I feel my face go completely red and he sits up pulling me into his side.

"Hey guess what?" I look at him "what?"

"I love you" i blush again "I love you too jishy"

"Anyways your being way to cheesy and Its making me feel weird." I get up going to the bathroom doing my business and washing my hands then face and brushing my teeth.

I crawl back into bed for a second to see Josh again before I make breakfast. "Jishy?" I sit on his back playing with his hair.

"Whatcha needs babes" I laugh a bit "you"

He chuckles flipping me over so he's laying on top of me. He wraps his around me scooting of the bed picking me up bridal style. We go out into the kitchen area and Josh is only in boxers and I'm only wearing joshes shirt and underwear. Like Josh are you stupid I don't want the whole freakin world to know what we look like half naked.

He sets me on the kitchen counter and kisses me smiling. I laugh kissing him back then hear a door open and push him back blushing.

I look over and Brendon is standing in the doorway laughing. I feel my cheeks turn an even darker shade of red. Josh grabs me and we go back to the room jumping onto the bed. I lay my head on joshes chest laughing and he starts laughing to.

Getting up I grab my shorts off the floor sliding them on and throw Josh a pair of grey joggers and a white muscle tank. He slides them on and we walk back out to the kitchen finding Brendon sitting on a barstool on with his nose in his phone.

"Josh I'm hungry" he nods laughing "I'll work on fixin that problem for ya Dyl pickle."

I stand on my tiptoes kissing him.

Walking over the the counter I join Brendon sitting on a bar stool. "What door did you even come in earlier." He turns his phone off looking up "oh yeah that's what I came to tell you guys we have a little patio and I found the door to get out there.

Me and Josh grab our phones following him to the door which is actually tucked away inside the room Brendon slept in.

We step out on the porch and it's a little chilly but there is a little couch and two chairs. Me and Josh decide to sit out here a while so he goes to the chair on the far left sitting down. I sit basically in his lap with my feet hanging over one side of the chair and joshes arm supporting my head. Brendon brings out a smol blanket he found and cokes.

"Thank you Brendon. Are you gonna stay with us?" He shakes his head no

"You guys never get enough time alone." I laugh and he walks away

I look up at Josh who drapes the blanket over my legs to keep me warm.

I set my hand on his chest. "Hey did you see Tyler on the couch?" He shakes his head no. "If Brendon slept in the third room does and Tyler wasn't on the couch does that mean him and El shared a room."

"I assume so yes. Why?" I just shake my head looking out at the beautiful view.

I check the time it's only 10:02. Josh looks down at me "ya know Brendon's right we never do just get to spend time alone. Just you and me" I nod leaning my head against his chest smiling up at him.