Goldfish

Once again that video is the interview I talk about in this part 1:27-2:20 if you only wanna watch the part I mention.

Dylan's p.o.v

It's 7:22 and I can't sleep. I mean I feel asleep for like three hours but now I can't go back to sleep and it's still somewhat dark outside. Like it's not full on mid day bright but not pitch black either. I know both the boys are still sleeping so I can't hang With them.

Ugh life is just so impossible. I tip toe over to the phone pushing the button for room service. I order a bowl of fruit grilled cheese and a virgin strawberry daiquiri...what they r like slushy's... Let's be real we've all gotten one at least once...no...only me...meh. Ok.

6 minutes later there's a light knock on the door. I get up answering it charging the food to the room then thanking her. I push the cart infront of the couch and grab joshes laptop and my earbuds. It literally takes me less than two minutes to figure out joshes laptop password (my birthday and initials 11797DLE) yes my middle name starts with an L no I won't tell you what it is. I plug my earbuds into his laptop and click on the Netflix app loading it up. I click on my profile and start watching psych again...yes I said again...it's my third time...anywaysssss... I watch 7 episodes and eat then end up dozing off. I wake back 9:57 and Tyler is up with one of my earbuds in watching psych and I hear it playing in the one I still have in.

He wraps his arm around me. "Hey Dyl." I notice he's eating a taco and drinking a Diet Coke. My stomach growls so I grab the bag pulling out a burrito and it's literally gone in two seconds. "Hey Ty thanks for the burrito bud." He laughs. "That wasn't yours but your welcome I guess."

I laugh and playfully punch his arm. "Hey uh where's Josh" he just shrugs, but I know he knows...whatever I won't push it. I stretch out then stand up (your not really stretching unless it looks like your part of the exorcist) I make my way over to the room I know Josh slept in. The door is cracked open I push it open a bit more and see Josh sleeping peacefully.

I role my eyes. "Really Tyler you Couldn't have just said he was sleeping." He just shrugged again. What a dork...

Nah I love him

"You guys have an interview at 3." Tyler looks at me pouting and groans "really?"

I nod "mmmhhhhhmm" I grab two waters tossing one to Tyler and plopping down beside him on the couch. He groans again. "I don't wannnaaaaaa goooooo." I laugh as he stomps his feet around slumping down half on the couch half on the floor.

"Tyler honey I know this is hard to believe but your a big boy now and big boys have a lot of responsibility especially ones that sing for a living, so you can't complain because this is what you chose to do." He looks at me wide eyed and crosses his arms. "Well jokes on you because I don't know what any of that means." I roll my eyes.

"You have responsibilities Ty a lot of them." He gasp and jumps up. "DYLAN SAID A BAD WORD." he runs off and now I'm literally getting so annoyed.

I jump up. "TYLER ROBERT JOSEPH YOU ARE A GROWN AŚ* MAN STOP ACTING LIKE A 3 YEAR OLD." I start running after him...why do I feed into this...

I find him "hiding" under the blanket on joshes bed. I pull the covers back and Tyler shriek laughs like a little kid playing hide and seek or hiding from "the tickle monster " and being found.

He shakes Josh awake I'm surprised he isn't awake already though. "Joooosshhhh Dylan is being meeeaaannnn to meeeee agaaaiinnnn." Josh groans shoving Tyler off pulling the covers back on him. Frankly I'm not in the mood to deal with Josh or Tyler.