Nightmares

Dylan's p.o.v

I woke up to Josh sweating and moving around a lot. I reach over and move is hair out his face and gently shake him awake. He sits up straight and starts shaking and crying. I pull his head onto my lap laying him back down stroking his hair.

"Hey hey hey. Shhh it's gonna be ok your ok." He still shaking but his crying is slowing down a bit. I reach over and check the time it's 6:22 AM. I decide to try and go back to sleep but Josh is already asleep so I don't move I lean back against the head board and keep rubbing his head. I start softly singing to him to try and get him to calm down.

It takes me a minute but the first song that comes to mind is gasoline by Halsey...no that won't work. I think a bit harder and start singing. "Wise men say only fools rush in But I can't help falling in love with you. Shall I stay would it be a sin. If I can't help falling in love with you." I pause and rub his head gently then start again.

"Like a river flows surely to the sea some things are meant to be. Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you." I continue finishing the song and notice there's soft snores coming from his mouth. I lay there my neck starting to hurt from the way I'm laying. After an hour I gently move Josh over and hop in my car driving to Starbucks. After ordering two large Carmel frappes, and two slices of banana nut bread I drive back to my house and out everything in the kitchen. By the time I get back to my room and check the time it's 8:32 AM. Josh is laying with his back to me facing the wall.

I crawl back beside him trying not to wake him up. "You have a beautiful voice." Jump a bit thinking he was asleep when I first walked in. I blush as he turns over and sits up hugging me. "I was tearing up a bit listening to you." I blush more and hug him.

"Thank you so much Josh that means a lot. Not a lot of people hear me sing so I don't get compliments." He looks at me surprised. "I don't believe that at all. Your voice is just to gorgeous not to compliment." He smiles his cute squinty eye smile. As soon as I go to ask him about his nightmare and what happened he gets out the best picking me up. I laugh and hold on to him as he walks down stairs setting me on the kitchen counter and putting his hands on either side of me.

"So what are we doin today Dyl pickle." I cringe "Jish don't call me that ever again. Thanks." He laughs a bit

I put my hands on his shoulders "I'll do whatever you want today." He raises his eyebrows and winks. I blush and laugh. "Except for that." He looks at me and picks me back up taking me to the couch.

"Then I guess it's a Starbucks Netflix and cuddle day."I laugh and cuddle against him. We stay like that the rest of the day talking and joking around falling asleep off and on all day.

Sorry guys that was just a filler chapter I'll update with a better longer chapter tomorrow.