VALENTINES

Dylan's p.o.v

Me and Ellie stayed up till 6 AM on wattpad reading fan fics so we ended up sleeping in my room the boys in the living room.

I stretch then role over checking the time on my phone. It's 1:03...omg ugh I groan loud

Ellie comes out of the bathroom looking at me "you good Dyl?" I nod laughing

"I want this child out of me and in my arms and I want food and I want my perfect boyfriend soon to be husband." I say not taking a breath.

"We wasted all day." I stand up stretching and go to the bathroom to pee while Ellie is fixing her hair.

I finish then wash my hands and brush my teeth. Looking in the mirror I turn to the side and lift my shirt up rubbing my belly then taking a pic sending it to Josh knowing it'll make him happy when he wakes up. I turn around showing Ellie my huge bump.

"I'm fat" I pout and she smiles looking at it "no your pregnant." She simply states putting her hand on my belly. Lately me and her have been obsessed with trying to see if we can feel the baby kick even though it's probably way to early on in the pregnancy for it to happen. I hug her tight then we plop back down onto the bed.

Tyler and Josh walk in holding a tray of food each. I gasp and kiss Josh as he sets it down Infront of me and Tyler puts Ellie's Infront of her.

"Perfect food for our perfect ladies." Me and Ellie laugh and I look down at my food examining it. Mine is a pancake with strawberrys on it and syrup with a cup of coffee and some bacon. Ellie got a chocolate chip pancake with whip cream and syrup, bacon and hot chocolate instead of coffee.

I dig in Thanking them not realizing how hungry I was until then. Tyler and Josh start talking to the baby because last time I went to the doctor they said the baby would be able to hear very soon because I'm about 16 weeks in and they can hear at around 18 weeks in. I laugh as I hear Tyler say I'm a pain in the butt sometimes and smack the back of his head.

He turns around kissing Ellie then leaving the room with Josh. Me and Ellie eat while going through Instagram showing Eachother vids and pics we find funny.

Once we are done the boys come and get it for us taking it to the kitchen then joining us again. "Ok guys that was your Valentine's Day breakfast hope you enjoyed. Anyways we are going to see my parents today because it's been like two months since I've seen them."

I nod rapidly realizing how much I've missed his parents. "I told them about Ellie and they said they'd love to meet her, so we are going today since today and tomorrow are the only days we don't have shows."

Ellie nods clearly nervous. I grab her hand "Ellie it'll be fine they are the best people on this planet." Tyler laughs nodding and Josh nods in agreement to. "They took me in and have always treated me like one of their own."

She nods probably trying not to think about it. "If anything I should be scared...I'm 4 months pregnant with my BOYFRIENDS baby."

Everyone laughs except me and I honestly start to feel nervous. Josh grabs my hand rubbing it.

"We are leaving here in like an hour," Tyler states walking out of the room. Ellie already took a shower and I look/smell clean because I took one the night before and really don't want to get in again.

All we have to do is get dressed so I wobble up the stairs to my closet while Ellie does her hair.

I put on leggings and a really loose fitting flannel (because I don't want his mom to know I'm preggers) with a cute necklace and curl my hair in a high ponytail with light makeup. Josh has on a t shirt and black jeans and Tyler has on a button up and black jeans both in vans.