Hospital...?

Tyler's p.o.v

After I dropped Dylan off I went back to the hotel and to my room I'm sharing with Josh. He was laying on the bed just staring at the ceiling smiling while greys anatomy played softly in the background. I walked over and jumped on the bed beside him.

"What's up jish." I asked sitting up facing him. He propped himself up on his elbows blushing his smile growing wider. "Dude. I dunno man just..." He trailed off into thought.

"You've been acting weird ever since you met Dyl-" I cut myself off realizing what's happening. "OH MAN YOU LIKE DY-" he cut me off this time jumping up pacing back and forth "Tyler shut up."

"Awes little jish you thinks she's hot." I look at him smiling. "You should hit that fine a-"

"Tyler stop that's disgusting." He sits back down punching my arm. "She's just- I dunno the way you described her she sounded amazing and pretty but Ty she's gorgeous and she's so funny and sweet and-" I cut him off

"I know Josh she really is amazing she's like my sister." It's silent for a few minutes. "You think you'll ever ask her out?"

"Dude I just met her and she probably thinks I'm a total weirdo." He pauses. "When I ran into her and she looked up at me I melted...am I becoming a softy?...she probably has a boyfriend...does she have a boyfriend?"

"Josh chill if it's meant to be it'll happen so just sit back and let it happen. Okay?" He looks at me "okay...but really does she have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah she does but he's a total douche so it won't last long." I say being 100% honest. "She seems to really love him but he uses her...sometimes I'm scared he h-hits her."

Joshes face automatically becomes red with anger and his jaw tightens. "if he ever hurts her and I find out I'll break his dāmñ neck." I pat his back. "Josh it'll be okay." I turn to watch the tv after he goes and lays on the other bed going to sleep.

Dylan's p.o.v

I had fallen asleep on the couch but I wake up do the sound of a door slamming and glass shattering. I sit up checking my phone it's only 1:23 A.m. I get up to see what happens but I freeze when I see him. My boyfriend Zach. I haven't seen him in or talked to him in 2 months. He's clearly drunk slurring his words can't walk in a straight line. But the smell, the smell it absolutely disgusting. He does this a lot just disappears for months probably cheats on me but I really don't care because he's the only one that actually tells me he loves me.

I'm happy he is back but I'm scared because I know he is a mean drunk. He walks over to me once he notices me standing there. He cups my cheek and kisses my forehead then grabs my hair and slams my head into the wall behind me.

He starts laughing "Aw Dylan I'm sorry love did that hurt you baby...come on let me help you up." He reaches out for me but I stand up and just walk to my room. I get halfway up the stairs before he comes and jerks me down them watching me fall.

"Sorry Dylan it's just tough love sweetheart." He completely slurs his words. His phones starts ringing so he answers it walking outside and I run to grab mine then run back upstairs locking my bed room door. I dial Tyler's number and he answers half asleep.

"Hey Dyl. You ok?" I break down sobbing "help please." I hear more glass break and I'm guessing so does he and next thing I know I'm being pulled into his car. Josh tells Tyler to go to the hospital just in case something is wrong. Josh lays my head in his lap and keeps assuring me everything will be ok playing with my hair. A tear falling from his eye is the last thing I see before I black out.