Josh?

Dylans p.o.v.

Tyler's phone started ringing so he reaches back pulled it out of his pocket and sighes running his hand through his hair then answering it "hi how ar-" he gets cuts of by a very angry sounding woman. "No- it- ok you need-stop calm dow-it's ok I'm comi-" he puts his phone down looking at me laughing.

"So apparently I can't even finish sentences anymore." He laughs them stands up grabbing his keys and phone. "Tyjo where are you going?"

"That was my manager and she's pretty mad if you can't tell so I got to go to the venue because I'm late for the sound check. Do you wanna come with?"  I ran up stairs without answering grab my phone a beanie and a hair band.  "Yes please." I answered when I got back to the bottom of the stairs.

I hopped into his car and we drive off. I reached over and turned it to power 96.1 and heathens was playing so I started singing along. He reached over and turned it off and I turned it back on then he changed it.

"I wish someone really would steal my car radio right now." He turns it back off. "But I don't wanna sit in silence ty it can be violent." Skip forward 30 song references and we are pulling into the parking lot and jumping out of his car.

"I have to go to the stage but if u go to the main entrance I have a charger and earbuds and stuff in the studio for you to use. Ok?" He starts walking backwards in the direction of the stage. "Yeah I'll meet up with you in a bit behind the stage." I turn around walking to the main entrance looking down at my phone scrolling through my Instagram feed.  Right when I walk through the door I bump into  someone getting knocked back a bit. And of course me being me I have to give them attitude. "Watch where ur going idiot." I hear him laugh so I look up and he stops laughing.

"Oh- your Dylan- Dylan evans." He stretches his hand out and I shake it. " yeah. Your Josh tyjo's friend aren't you?" I look up at him and realize how cute he actually is- 'no Dylan stop you have a boyfriend'

He scratches the back of his neck "so um did you come with Tyler or...?" I nod " um yeah he told me to just wait until the sound check was over and meet up with him behind the stage."

He looks at me and runs his hand through his hair. "Why would he do that. I'm not gonna let you sit there for two hours come on." He grabs my hand running to the stage on the other side of the building.

I sit behind the stage on my phone while Josh and Tyler do there thing. Every once in a while I'll catch Josh just kinda starring at me and winking. Like bruh please stop that's creepy. I mean I guess I like it he's not ugly and he's pretty sweet. Wait no no no I have a boyfriend ugh whatever.

I'm soon snapped out of my thoughts when Tyler calls my name and pulls me onto the stage. I follow him sliding my phone into my back pocket. He sits down on his piano and I sit beside him and Josh joins us shortly with waters. I take my red beanie off and pull my hair up into a messy bun and Josh puts my beanie on his sweaty head.

"Josh I know that's gonna be stankin so your gonna have to wash it and bring it back next time we see each other." He smiles his squinty eye smile. "Or I could just keep it." Tyler smacks his arm.

"Why are you actin so weird jish." He automatically blushes but it's dark on the stage so it's hard to see. "I'm not actin weird this is how I always act Tyla." Tyler glares at him but chooses to ignore it.

I clap "ok so...what are we doin now?"  They both look at me for a few seconds then back at each other and then Tyler throws me over his shoulder jumps off the stage and runs out of the building with me laughing the whole time and telling him not to drop me. He sets me down on his car and Josh is shortly sitting beside me.

We all catch our breath then i say "let's go eat all I've had is ice cream and a bagel I'm hungry." I pout looking at Josh. Him and Tyler exchange another weird look and pull me into the car while Josh runs to his car. He starts driving to god knows where so I just plug my earbuds in blasting migraine closing my eyes. Tyler jerks my earbuds out and we hop and we get out of the car. I look over and Josh Is standing there yelling "TACOBELL IS SO SICK!!!" To which Tyler responds "TACOBELL IS SICK AS FRICK."  

After four more hours of jish and tyjo Tyler drops me off and I go to my couch automatically falling asleep with criminal minds playing in the background.