Haunted

Dylans p.o.v

I woke up quickly regretting my decision to even touch a drop of alcohol. I rolled over and josh was sleeping with his mouth wide open causing me to smile bit. I tried to sit up but my whole body ached, so instead of trying to grab my phone I reached over grabbing joshes. I checked the time also seeing he had about thirty notifications from tyler on snapchat. Its 10:03 I slid joshes phone open typing in his password which is my birthday (I figured it out first try). It opened up to snapchat and of course it loaded with the front face cam on revealing my huge double chin. I literally look like I was hit by a train. I slid my thumb right opening joshes snaps clicking on tyler.

It was a bunch of vids and pics of ellie sleeping on the floor. It was cute but at the same time made me mad. Like really tyler your girl is sleepin on the floor and you aint gonna do shiz bout it...

Josh turned over as I was snapchatting tyler pics of me with my double chin. I turned his phone off and set it back on the nightstand. He pulled me into his arms and I groaned not bothering to push back hurting to much. He kisses my cheek and I gag his breath reeking off alcohol and just stankin all together.

"you need a shower boo so get off me." My voice came out barely above a whisper and my throat was dry AF, so talking literally felt like my throat was on fire.

"no I love you and refuse to let go." I tried to push him off but quickly gave up.

"josh. Listen. Hun my throat hurts and my head is killing me so if you could do me a favor and back da fuq off thatd be great." He groans rolling off of me crossing his arms like a two year old.

And trust me im not in the mood to deal with it today so he needs to cut this out right out. I rolled over completely ignoring his groans and fell back asleep.

I wake up feeling ten times better my head pain subsided to only a dull pain still throbbing though. I walk into the bathroom checking my phone and plugging it in while I get ready. Its 11:30 so I slept a good bit after this morning.

I throw my hair up into a very VERY messy bun and wash my face. Deciding itd be a good idea to change since ive had the same clothes on two day. I slide on a shirt that has the boys logo on it and some of joshes joggers which slightly hang off my hips. Ibrush my teeth and for once rinse with mouthwash trying to rid myself of the horrid alcohol smell.

Josh comes in brushing his teeth and putting a shirt on then following me out of the bathroom and into the main area. He must be in a really lovey mood today because he hugs Ellie who just stiffens up and walks away then he comes up behind my holding me tight kissing my cheek.

Any other day I would've loved this but not today hun im just not in the mood for someone hanging all over me. I push him off and he tells me he loves me over and over.

"josh I know you weren't drunk last night so why are you acting wasted right now..." he shrugs "im not Dylan I just feel like I don't tell you I love you enough."

"well josh you have now so you can shut up." Josh pouts and I turn around hugging ellie resting my head on her shoulder for a few seconds. I stood back up and of course josh had to freakin keep talking boy was just askin to be back handed today wasn't he.

"Dylan lets go cuddle in bed all day." I shook my head no.

"but Dylan I love you baby" I shake my head no walking away

" I promise I do so let me hold you and tell you I love you because I do love you I really really really do love you."

I turn around facing him. "SHUT UP." I yell in his face making him wince. He looked like a lost puppy for like 0.5 seconds then he realized I was yelling at him for saying he loved me and anger kicked in.