"I could never forget you, but you knew how it was back then I just had to get away." I sighed solemnly, my eyes casting themselves to the floor. He and 'uncle' Phil were the only two people who had an idea of what I'd been through but even they didn't know my whole story. "Don't worry Sang I understand, I'm just glad you're back. We have a lot to catch up on. Like I moved in with my girlfriend a few towns over and we're thinking of getting married next fall." He said and my eyes shot to his in shocked surprise as my jaw dropped.

"No way, congrats Will I'm so happy for you!" I practically squealed at his good fortune as I wrapped him in another quick hug, he chuckled at my response. "Thanks kiddo." He smirked as I swatted at him. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that, you're older than me by one year ONE." I huffed with a glare. He always teased me about my age, probably because I was so short I mean 5'1 really, sometimes the universe is so unfair. "Exactly." He smiled, smug fool.

"Whatever moving on to girlfriend and why you moved in with her and not the other way around Uncle Phil said you already had your own house and everything?" I quized him, I couldn't help but wonder why he'd give it up. "Well she wanted to stay close to her family and her job so I told her I could just move there with her and keep the house here if we ever need it." Will said, and by the goofy smile on his face he must really love the girl, such an opportunity was too good to pass up.

"Hmm dropping everything and moving and a we instead of I, my good friend I do believe your whipped." I mocked in imitation of Sherlock Holmes, nailed it if I do say so myself. "Shut-up you and so what if I am she feels the same way." Will huffed with his arms crossed. "I know Will I can tell you really like this girl I was only teasing. I was also wondering who's staying at your house if you live a few towns over from here?" I questioned from what Phil said he hadn't had it long.

"Well...um... You see Sang actually the house isn't really my style anymore and..."he started to mumble as he rubbed the back of his neck, a clear sign he was uncomfortable. "Wait are you telling me you sold it already!"I said increduously, no way he would be that stupid and give it to the first bidder with a wad of cash. "No, no it was never for sale!" good or I was going to slap some sense into this boy.

"Might as well tell you now." he mumbled softly to himself but I still heard, my ears were pretty sensitive to sound with my background. I narrowed my eyes at him in question, just what was he up to? "Well it's located in a small lovely wooded community, not too far from town if you need something and it's really​ close to the dog park and I know you like dogs, Dr. Roberts said you had three of them. So I know you hate charity and stuff but consider your friendship payment enough for now since the house is yours." Will rushed out the last sentence I wasn't entirely sure I had heard right at first.

"What... You...What?" I was currently slack jawed. "Like you said someone needs to live there and I won't be doing so anytime soon, and you need a place to stay, Sang it's perfect for you I know you'll love it. And if you don't you can slap me silly till Sunday." He chuckled nervously. "Did you just give me a house?" I wasn't sure if I was going crazy or not and Will was right I hated charity but I would find a way to make it up to him. Considering I didn't really have a job right now since the guy who promised me one emails last minute and says I was no longer needed, story of my life really. My luck sucks.

"Um...yeah." Will gulped, that was all I needed to know. "Thank-you, thank-you thank-you so much." I rushed as I hugged a stunned Will, I mean come on the guy was giving me his house. A house to call my home something I had really never had much of. "Your taking this a lot better than I thought you would." Will mumbled as I stepped back and gave him a 'seriously' look. "And what were you expecting exactly?" I questioned. "Cursing me out, calling me an idiotic fool and maybe a kick to the balls." Will shrugged jokingly but there was a hint of truth in his eyes.

"Will, you know I could never hurt you. I mean you are the only other human I've got besides Phil." I sighed, I would never willingly hurt someone I cared about I knew what that was like and I hated even thinking about it. Ignore the fact I had nearly pulled Slou on him a moment ago, but hey he caught me by surprise, not the best idea in the world. "Thanks Sang and you're one of the best friends I've ever had. So when do I get to meet the precious darling dogs you call pets, Dr. Roberts said they were the perfect little angels." Will smiled happily, but the question had me in near hysterics as I tried desperately to keep my composure but a snicker slipped free. "What did I say that's so funny?" He asked curiously the confusion on his face only made me laugh more.

When I could finally get my amusement under control I shook my head at Phil, the crazy jokester might be the result of Will having a heart attack. "Well you see Will my 'little angels' are neither little or in any way angelic to anyone other than me." I giggled at his frown. "What?" He still wasn't getting it. It was at that moment that I heard a huge commotion off to my left and more than a few screams and curses, really people this is a public airport, there are kids here.

Right as I was turning to confront the commotion made by the cause I knew all too well, the combined weight of 500 pounds of fur collided with my legs, pinned me down and gave my face a thorough cleaning with their tongues. "Ugh, Duke, Billy! GET OFF ME YOU BIG BRUTES!" I growled playfully as I shoved them off, wiping my face off with my shirt sleeve, dog drool could really be a pain. Nuka stood to the side watching me with his signature disdain as the brothers backed up to give me room, the wolf-dog gave a low growl as he eyed the frozen Will behind me.

"Sang look out he might bite you!" Will said anxiously as I got my feet under me and took a knee. "Nonsense Will, he would never hurt me, you on the other hand... Let's just say I advise you Do Not Touch." I scoffed to him with a chuckle never taking my eyes off the wild ones watching me. "Nuka stop being bashful and come say hi, I know you missed me. Now come." Ears perking at his name and giving a slight huff as he was my big tough guy, Nuka came forward at the command until he stood in front of me nose to nose.

Everyone around us was frozen in silence waiting to see if he was going to bite my face off I guess, sorry to disappoint. With one last huff the 120 pound wolf-dog licked my chin in greeting and nuzzled my face as I scratched his scruff with a snicker. "There's my big tough guy." I murmured in baby talk, standing as he growled playfully and sat at my side. The entire room seemed to breathe a sigh of relief before going about their own business no longer interested in the strange girl with a pack of dogs.

"Sang are you alright?" Will asked softly, eyeing the dogs that had gathered around me and we're now watching him carefully. "I'm fine really, a little dog drool never killed anyone. Will I would like you to meet my boys, Duke, Billy and Nuka, boys this is my friend Will. Please don't eat him." I smiled pointing out to Will who was who and what to watch out for. "You weren't kidding when you said they weren't little." Will joked nervously. "Nope, but they're pretty harmless as long as you don't pose a threat to me or them, and if you pose a threat to them you'll have me to deal with." I warned, no one hurts my baby boys.

"HEY YOU WITH THE H*LL HOUNDS!" A voice yelled as finally the poor red faced fool who had been assigned dog duty showed himself carrying their bags since I already had mine. "Are these your dogs?" Red face asked, unceremoniously dropping all their stuff at our feet as they all growled at him. "Yes sir, they are mine." I was outwardly serious but internally cracking up. "Then please take them and their things and never bring them here EVER again. Have a nice day!" Red face said loudly as he threw his hands up and stormed off.

"Well that was dramatic." Will commented. "I totally agree my good man." Holmes again, and we both laughed and started collecting my stuff. "Well the car's out front, are you ready to go see your new house?" Will questioned with a wink. "Let's go then, we're burning daylight!" I laughed, thank you John Wayne. It was time for me to see what would be my new home, here's to hoping it wouldn't be like the last.

*Chapter 1 done with over 2400 words. Also this is supposed to be a reverse harem book but I haven't tagged that yet. Hope you enjoy. Happy Reading*