Chapter 12: His queen

Everyone drop their swords on the ground and fall into their knees, paying respects to Baahubali.  Bahubali walks towards the prince and asks him to get up and says,"Relatives don't fall into their knees, they hug each other." He asks everyone to get up.

Prince was still shocked, he says,"Queen mother sent a proposal for this warrior? I can't believe we rejected you!"
Kattapa comes forward and says,"Yes Prince, and since your princess rejected her rudely, she commanded to bring her as a prisoner."

Bahubali walks towards Devasena and says,"My mother never makes wrong decisions. This is just a matter of misunderstanding. Come with me, as a prisoner."
Devasena looks up at him and says,"Even if you ask me to come along with you as a slave or a servant, I'll come with you and will be happy forever. But, keeping my self respect in my mind, I can never come with you as a prisoner."

Bahubali stands in front of Devasena and says,"I promise you, that I'll be yours till my last breath. I won't ever hurt you or let anyone hurt you or your feelings. I won't ever let anyone disrespect you. I give you my word." He holds Devasena's hand with love.

Next day, they were ready to leave Kuntal and go to Mahismati Kingdom. Devasena was well dressed up, like a queen. She looked more beautiful than ever. Bahubali couldn't take his eyes off her. Her brother says to Bahubali,"We are giving away the shine of Kuntal Kingdom to you. Take care of my sister, My lord."

The ship was ready. Bahubali gets on a small boat, which will lead them to the ship. There was a wooden piece placed between the boat and the wooden bridge.

Devasena was busy admiring her love, while she was walking towards the boat. The boat was drifting away from the bridge slowly which made the wooden piece fall down. She trips and gets down on her knees at the edge of the bridge. Everyone sighed as she was almost going to fall in the river.

As soon as Bahubali sees her, without thinking he jumps into the river

As soon as Bahubali sees her, without thinking he jumps into the river.Bottom half of  his body was in water, He holds the boat and brings it towards Devasena. He asks her,"Are you alright Princess?" She smiles at him and nods. He teases her,"I guess you are lost in thoughts of someone."
She immediately straightens her face and stands up. She steps on his arms, as if he was a bridge between her and the boat.

Everyone were shocked to see her walk on his shoulders

Everyone were shocked to see her walk on his shoulders. Prince smiles looking at her little sister already acting like a queen. She reaches the boat and sits straight. She looks at Bahubali and smirks at him. Bahubali couldn't stop smiling.

Their journey to Mahismati was no less than dreamland. She was treated like a queen she was. There were so many maids around her, helping her out and making her journey easy.

It was night, they looked at the beautiful scenery, the beautiful night. They felt blessed. They look at the moonlight reflecting on the water. They were in each others' arms. They look into each other's eyes, deeply in love, they kiss each other.

 They look into each other's eyes, deeply in love, they kiss each other

**********
Aaah! I loved writing this chapter! I love these two so much. From the next chapter, the story is going to be intense and very serious. Stay tuned.