Miraxus (2)

Laxus was in the corner of the guild, eying Mirajane. She was just so cute.

"HEY YOU!" Elfman yelled suddenly.

"What do you want?!" Laxus yelled back.

"Stop staring at my sister like that!"

Mira looked over and blushed. Laxus did a little too, and he hoped nobody saw it.

"Just shuddup! it's none of your business! can't someone admire something beautiful from a distance?" Laxus asked. he let the words come out before he could even try to stop them.

"Said like a true man...." Elfman murmured. "But still! it's my sister you're looking at! And a man always protects his sister!"

"Elfman just stop!" Mira told him, but it was too late.

Elfman lashed out with a deamon transformed arm and he went to grab Laxus. Laxus was quicker though, and he electrocuted Elfman.

Steaming, Elfman got up. This time, he went even faster, landing a punch in Laxus' gut before he was shocked again.

"STOP!" Mirajane yelled. The two stopped, but Laxus kept an eye on Elfman. "Lacus can like me if he wants to, weather it be a love potion, or his true desires!" Mirajane blushed so hard it was crazy.

"Sis..." Elfman mumbled.

"I thank you for protecting me, Elfman, but can't i also like who I want to like? Weather it be Laxus, or someone else?"

"Yea..." Elfman rubbed his arm, the whole guild watching the three.

"I'm not saying I like like you though, Laxus."

Shoot... he thought.

That evening, as the guild emptied out, and even Elfman was gone, Laxus went up to Mira. She seemed surprisingly calm about what had happened earlier.

"I-I want to get to know you better," Laxus told her.

"I would like to know you better too Laxus," Mira replied with a smile as he wiped clean one of the cups Cana had just chugged empty.

Laxus smirked at her. She came around from behind the counter and sat with Laxus. soon the whole guild was empty, all except a sleeping Macarov, Laxus, and Mira. Laxus and Mira talked.

The two were laughing when they bumped into each other from laughter. Mira blushed slightly.

Laxus just smirked. "Can I...? Never mind...." He began.

"No, what is it?" Mira insisted.

I feel like hugging her? stupid potion... Laxus thought

"Can I..." Laxus asked, "Can I hold- I mean hug you?"

"You already have that one day when you pulled me outside...."

Laxus looked at the floor and replied, "Well, that felt sudden and rushed. can we just....? hug?"

Mira sighed, knowing it was the potion again.

She held out her arms and they hugged. Mira was just short enough that her head laid right on Laxus' collarbone. His heartbeat was steady and strong.

Laxus could smell Mira's hair. it smelled like flowers on a spring day.