Intro 2

Juvia quickly explained what happened to the guild. Everyone laughed except Lucy, Mira, Wendy and Juvia, who were all targets of the men who had drunk the beer containing potion.

"But why would Romeo take a sip of beer?" Wendy asked while blushing.

"Ah," replied Romeo's father, "He's always sneaking sips here and there. Poor boy just got unlucky this time I guess..."

"U-unlucky?!" Wendy gasped.

Carla, Wendy's exceed cat, glared at Romeo's dad until he stopped laughing.

Lucy seemed the worst off of all. "What am I gonna do?!" She wailed.

Mira stood there quietly while Elfman steamed at the fact that Laxus was going to be trying to hit on Mira for a while.

Meanwhile...

Natsu stumbled down the street, Romeo, Grey and Laxus behind him.

"I-I..." Romeo stuttered as he rubbed his sweaty palms on his pants.

"Look," Laxus said finally, "I know I want the only one who had an odd drink. Is it just me or do we suddenly have crushes that we've never had before?" Laxus blushed just a little at the word crushes.

"Well...." Natsu replied, "I've always liked Lucy, but never this strong..."

"Why Juvia of all people?" Grey said as his stripping habit kicked in like always.

"I think someone put love potion in our drinks. It's the only reasonable answer." Romeo told them.

"It's exactly what happened!" Grey growled under his breath.

"Well if it's anyone, it's that water girl Juvia! and she's gonna get it if she tried anything with Mira -I - I mean me again!" Laxus shouted.

"Ahhh~" Grey sighed, "Juvia...."

___________________________

Hey! so from here on out single chapters will be dedicated to the paired characters:

Mira and Laxus

Natsu and Lucy

Wendy and Romeo

Grey and Juvia