Intro 1

Lucy stood in her guild, Fairy Tail. As always, the guild members were drinking, getting jobs, and talking. Natsu and Grey were arguing as usual.

"Oh, yeah droopy eyes? You wanna piece of me?" Natsu asked, shoving his head against Grey's.

"Maybe I do, pointy eyes!" grey shouted back. A few of the guild members chuckled at the two, who were always like this.

Suddenly, Erza burst through the doors. Natsu and Grey stopped in mid punch and walked away from eachother. Erza never did like them fighting, so they knew not to around her. She was, after all, a s-class mage, one of the best of the best in Fairy Tail.

Grey and Natsu sat next to Lucy at the bar counter. Lucy sighed with relief that they had not wrecked the guild like always.

Juvia lurked nearby, stalking her crush Grey. She held in her hand a new love potion that she had just bought. Quickly, while nobody was looking, she put a few drops into the drinks that were about to be served. The poisoned drinks served to Natsu, Grey and of all people, Laxus.

Juvia went over the affects again in her head. All she had to do was be the first person that Grey looked at after drinking the potion. While Natsu was arguing with Grey, however, Juvia saw Romeo, a young member of the guild, take a sip of Natsu's drink. Not good.

Juvia chewed her nails as she watched the men took drinks. Romeo was the first to start coughing. Wendy rushed over to him and tried to heal him, but her magic wouldn't work! Juvia ran to Grey, while Lucy ran to Natsu. Laxus was closest to Mira, who had just served him his beer. Laxus had began drinking it right away.

Laxus, Grey, Natsu, and Romeo were on the floor coughing. The clerk had said nothing about this!

They all stopped eventually though.

"Romeo! Are you alright?" Wendy asked Romeo. He looked up at her and just stared for a second. He got a little red in the face before he walked out of the guild.

Oh no, Juvia thought, Romeo will fall in love with Wendy now....

Laxus looked at Mira when he stopped coughing. He still looked serious, but also a bit surprised almost. Laxus also went outside.

Next was Natsu. He had looked at Lucy. His face got very red and he walked out of the guild as well.

Good! Juvia thought as she looked at Grey, My rival in love won't be falling for Grey this time!

Grey opened his clenched eyes and looked at Juvia, who was kneeling next to him.

"Grey-sama! how are you feeling?" Juvia asked. She didn't realize that she still held the potion in her hand.

"My throat hurts.... G-Gimme that!" Grey went to take the potion, but Juvia went to put it in her pocket, and her panic caused it to drop to the floor. Grey then looked at Juvia and blushed a little. He then walked out of the guild too.

"What just happened?" Lucy asked.