Gruvia (2)

Juvia was enjoying the lovestruck Grey.

"Oh, Grey-sama!~" Juvia sighed one day as they want on their third date that week. "You're so amazing!"

"You're even more amazing than I am!"

Juvia melted at his words.

What am I doing!? Grey thought, it's like I have no control over myself at all! I hope it doesn't get too bad...

Grey held Juvia's hand as she laid her head on his shoulder.

I suppose this isn't too bad... She's so cute though... wait-what?

"Grey-sama!" Juvia said, "lets go eat at that restaurant!"

Grey nodded as he and Juvia went into the restaurant she had pointed to.

Inside, it was very romantic and fancy looking. It looked like the food would be expensive. The tables and chairs looked really comfortable and the silverware was very fine. the people in here looked like they were all on a date night with their fancy clothes.

"Grey... um. your clothes..."

"GAH!" Grey yelled at the sight of his boxers. Everyone in the restaurant scowled at him, and the waiter told them to leave.

"Bummer!" Juvia wailed outside. "Juvia was hoping to kiss grey-sama..."

Grey felt strange. Like he actually wouldn't mind kissing Juvia. Amd he was almost convinced that this feeling wasn't the potion.

He looked at Juvia the whole time as they walked further down the street. She kept blushing every time she noticed him staring.

As the sun was setting, Grey pulled Juvia will him until they reached a hill where the sunset was the most visible.

"Wow..." Juvia sighed.

Grey almost didn't feel himself move as they fell into a kiss.