Nalu and Miraxus END

Natsu did his best to avoid Lucy for the remainder of the potion's effects, which was really hard. He was constantly pacing in his room, fighting it for his own sake and Lucy's.

"Natsu... you don't look so good..." Happy observed sadly, as Natsu lay half awake half asleep on the floor. The potion did not let him sleep and it did not let him stop thinking about Lucy.

"It's gone Happy.... I-it's GONE!" Natsu sat up in surprise, "I'm going to sleep and in the morning I am going to apologize to Lucy!"

With that, he flopped over and fell asleep immediately.

Lucy sat in the guild talking with Mirajane and Cana. Mirajane told Lucy and Cana what happened with Laxus.

"I always thought he was such a jerk..." Cana scoffed half-drunk.

"Perhaps after this he will have learned a lesson?" Lucy offered optimistically.

"I hope he never comes near me again!" Mirajane gripped the bar counter tightly in anger for a sencond and then sighed, "but part of me... wants to give him another chance for some reason. Because I know he must've been frustrated with the potion..."

Cana and Lucy both nodded in agreement.

Just then, Natsu and Laxus entered the guild.

"My potion wore off yesterday, how about yours?" Natsu smirked.

"It wore off," Laxus said bluntly, obviously wanting to forget how he had followed Mirajane around for the remainder of the potion's effects.

Mirajane tried to ignore Laxus as Lucy stood up to confront Natsu.

"I wanted to say that I'm really sorry Luce!!! I really feel bad for-"

Lucy hugged him tightly. "Natsu! I was so worried... you didn't come back to the guild and I thought you weren't going to-"

Natsu held her at arm's length and tilted his head at her sobbing face.

"I took some time to myself to make sure I wouldn't stress you out. We're nakama, of course I would come back."

"You staying away stressed me out! To be honest... your dates and little schemes were.... they were actually really cute..."

Natsu and Lucy both blushed and hugged again. Lucy pecked his neck when the others in the guild couldn't see. Natsu's face got hot, and he hid it in her sweet-smelling blonde hair.

At the same time...

Laxus asked Mirajane if he could talk to her, to which she only replied with a nod. They both went upstairs, and Laxus immediately apologized.

"I-Imsorry," he blurted.

"I accept."

The flood of relief that went through Laxus could also be felt through Mirajane. Things were less tense already.

"And."

Laxus perked up a little.

"I still accept if you still want to get to know me better," Mirajane then held up one finger with a smile, "That is on one condition."

"G-go on..." Laxus blushed very slightly with nervousness.

"Never, EVER treat me like you did. Never take your anger out on me. We are equals. Lets just... have fun, okay?"

"Okay."

Mirajane took his hand and smiled. After a few seconds, Laxus just hugged Mirajane and whispered, "I'm so sorry... I'm the fool because it took a stinking potion to make me realize what I felt deep inside..."

"Thats a lot coming from you."

"Don't push it!" Laxus said and the two laughed, hugging the whole time.