Gruvia (1)

Grey retuned to the guild shortly after Natsu did. He saw the two hugging, but ignored them, heading straight for Juvia.

"Juvia! Will you go with me on a boat ride?" Grey asked her.

"Boat ride?" Juvia blushed as he took her hands in his and he stared down at her with a sparkle in his eyes that she had never seen before.

"Yeah, a boat ride down the river with a boat driver and dinner."

Juvia opened her mouth in a big smile. "Yes!" she squealed.

Juvia had never thought that this was actually going to happen. But it didn't feel real.

Juvia realized that this wasn't going to last long. Grey might not even remember this... She thought. She knew Grey would probably never have asked her to go with him on something like this. Grey's stripping habit kicked in again.

The two went for a boat ride and ate dinner in the boat. It was amazing to see the sunset from the river. Juvia barely felt herself lay her head on Grey's shoulder as they floated down the river.

"Grey-sama," Juvia said, "Thanks for taking me here."

Grey just smiled as they continued down the river. The boat man that had taken the two for their ride also smiled.

Juvia fell asleep soon, and so Grey carried her home once the boat ride was finished.

Inside Juvia's house, Grey laid her in her bed and tucked her in. He could see a smile in her face as he went out.

What am I doing?! Grey asked himself, I've never been this way with Juvia! what's gotten into me? That potion is what's going on...