Miraxus (1)

Laxus came back after Grey left with Juvia. Mira wondered if Laxus was going to do something with her too....

"Master!" she yelled as she ran upstairs to go find master Macarov. She found him drinking a beer, and talking with Erza.

"Yes Mira?"

"I-I think Juvia poisoned Laxus, and now he's in love with me!" Mira blushed as she said this.

Macarov laughed, "My grandson! In love with you?! HA!" He took a heavy swig of his beer and muttered, "Although he has good taste in women then...."

Erza smirked.

"Erza what would you do then?"

"Eh? me?" Erza replied, "I don't know... I would probably fight my way out of it but if I were you, I would ride this one out. You never know, Laxus might not be so bad. And it shouldn't last forever, this being the affects of a love potion."

Mira sighed and went back downstairs to find that Laxus had returned.

He saw her and slowly made his way over to her, avoiding others.

"Hey," he said to her when he caught her alone.

"Need something, Laxus?" Mira asked casually.

"You."

Mira blushed severely as Laxus pulled her out of the guild and into a tight hug. Then just like that he was gone with a flurry of his trench coat.

Mira stood there, just outside of Fairy Tail, red faced and flustered.

Laxus walked down the street briskly.

Idiot! He told himself, punching a wall. She's so cute but what will grandpa Macarov do to me?