14 - I Am

Wow. Not - I was. Not - I will be. Just a very straightforward - I Am. How powerful is that!

There's so much you can do with that. I Am the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. I Am the one, true God. I Am with you always. I Am the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit. I Am the good shepherd. I Am the Lion of Judah. I Am above all things. I Am in all things. I Am willing. I Am preparing a place for you. I Am coming to take you. I Am never going to leave you. I Am going to restore all things to me. I Am, the great I Am.

What can even begin to compare?

Before I knew I Am, it was a little more like this. I am pretty much a loser. I am bound to fail. I am never going to measure up. I am selfish. I am ugly. I am tired. I am afraid to try. I am afraid to succeed. I am not a good mom. I am a rotten sister. I am going nowhere, fast. I am worthless. I am nothing. I am a prisoner of sin. I am lost.

Now that I know who I Am is, it's different.

I am a child of the King. I am one with the Body of Christ. I am able to worship in spirit. I am from the Creator. I am an alien. I am not of this world. I am going to go home one day. I am never alone. I am going to be there when a new heaven and new earth are formed. I am going to see Him coming in the clouds. I am going to bend my knee willingly. I am called. I am chosen. I am blessed. I am His!

I'm so thankful... thankful that I'm a part of His plan... thankful that no matter where life takes me, I Am is looking out for me and guiding me. I'm thankful that I have a father, brother and sidekick all in one. I'd be crazy to think I could ever earn my way into His kingdom. I'm not even going to try because I'd still be unworthy. But I'm covered by the blood of Christ. In His presence, I'm no longer a sinner. I'm worthy; I'm loved; I am free in I Am!

God said to Moses, "I am who I am. (Exodus 3:14)