With jessica

Jessica: 'okay where is he?' *as she was walking around she suddenly felt something push her to the ground* oof! 😣 *and turned around and saw the demon* there you are!

"Looking for me?"

Jessica: 😒 no im looking for my grandmother *she said sarcastically*

"Do you like what I've done with the place?"

Jessica: uhh no!!! You're constantly exploding a building every five minutes and I don't know which building is going to explode!!!

"That's the idea!"

Jessica: well... stop!!!!! I-if you don't I'll....

"You'll what? Huh? I don't hear you? Hahahaha"

Jessica: 😠 ahhhh! *as she got angry she ripped off the fabric that wrapped around her arm and attacked the demon down*

"Whoa!"

Jessica: I've had it!!!! I'm not leaving until this is over!!!! I don't care how long it'll take!! If it takes years so be it! *Her eyes started glowing green*

"Fine with me"

*as jessica was trying to punch the demon another building exploded behind them making them fly across the street.*

Jessica: ugh....*she looked over and saw the demon on the ground too* 'so he does get hurt...' *she looked over and saw a sharp glass and she grabbed it and tried to stab him but he caught her hand and twisted it* ahhh! 😣

"Were you going to stab me?!"

Jessica: so what if I was!? Why do you care! Are you scared!!!? I thought demons weren't scared! I thought it wasn't possible to kill a demon!

*the demon got angry that he used his knee to kick her in the back, knocking her down*

Jessica: 😳 ahhhh! *Thud**she landed on her back* ugh.... that didn't sound good...*she sees that the ground was being filled with ice* 'yes....my powers are back...'

"Is that the best you could do?"

*jessica rolled over and froze the ground and it went through where the demon was and started to freeze him*

"Oh no you don't!"

*he escapes from the ice, grabs her collar and bangs her head on the wall*

Jessica: ah! *as he was going hit her again she put her hands out to stop the hit from coming and kick his side causing him to fall and let her go* *groans* ugh my head! *she realized her head was bleeding* 'ill live..'*she thought* *she flies up and uses her plasma to shoot at the demon but another explosion suddenly happened making a lot a smoke cause to lose her sight of the demon* oh come on!!!

"Looking for me?"

*when she turned around the demon punched her in the face and threw a rock at her too. When she hit the floor she got up and went inside a broken building to hide*

"Jessica I know your here! There's no where to run and nowhere to hide! 😏"

*jessica found a bomb and she grabbed it and when it was at 3seconds she threw it by the demon and it exploded throwing the demon far away from jessica and she was hiding under a table*

Jessica:'did I get him?' *as she peeked out from the table the demon came up from behind and hit her again and again and again that they heard bones cracking*