5 Months later

*5 Months later. July 15, 2013*

*the girls are now 15 and melody and Clarissa have become best friends with Brittney and Jessica has been practicing her powers and trying to go through walls and finally got it but now she's is trying to practice her flying*

Jessica: okay
•walking through walls: ✔️
•turning invisible :✔️
•flying:
Uhhh not yet.... ugh!! It took me forever to these two done!!!

*Jenna walks in the room*

Jenna: practice makes perfect!

Jessica: *jumps* ahhhhh! Don't scare me like that!

Jenna: heh sorry I tend to do that to you a lot.

Jessica: I'm tired and it's 90 degrees outside. I'm just gonna stay in today and watch TV.

Jenna: oh I'll join you.

*they went to the living room to watch tv but their parents are watching the news*

Jessica: aw I really wanted to watch criminal minds.

Jenna's: yeah the new season is on Netflix.

Mom: la noticias se acaban a las cinco (the news ends at 5)

Jenna: oh okay we can wait an hour.

Jessica: yeah I'll just watch the new with them.
----------------------------------
*with the girls walking outside in the heat*

Clarissa: ewww! I'm sweating!

Melody: we all are Clarissa!

*as the walk they see people getting the blimp ready for the parade*

Brittney: I have never seen a blimp before.

Melody: me neither this is the first time I have ever seen one.

*as they walked they saw the people get the blimp into the air. And when they put it Into the air, a gust of wind came and was blowing the blimp away and the people tried to hold the rope but the wind was too strong*

Brittany: this isn't good.

Melody: we have to help!!

*the girls went and help the people pull the blimp back down but the wind was too much*

Clarissa:*grabs the end of the rope and ties it to a car* that should help. *she sees the car moving towards her and she's starts panicking and pulls the rope again*
-------------------------
*as jessica was getting a snack Jenna called out to her*

Jenna: hey! Jessie is that your friends on TV?! On the news!?

Jessica: *spits out the cookie she had in her mouth and runs to the living room* what!? What's happening!?

Jenna: I don't know I'm guessing theres a huge gust of wind pulling the blimp away.

Jessica: of course. the day they check the blimps air or gas or whatever they fill it up with is the day the gust of wind comes!

*as they continue watching they see the people failed at keeping the blimp down and saw the ropes rip except one. The one Clarissa kept holding on with the car. And they see her in the air holding g on for dear life as the blimp floats away Into the city*

Jessica: oh no Clarissa! She need help!! *she get up and turns into a ghost and runs out the door *

Jenna: where are you going?

Jessica: I need To Help my friends!!!!!!
------------------------------