Friday

*3 months later*

*bells rings*

Melody: ah time to go home.

Jessica: yup it's Friday!

Clarissa: yes!!! I get to go home and take a nap!

*the lockers open and pulls the girls in and ended up at woohp*

Clarissa: nooo! We have a mission! 😭 I want to go home!

Jerry: sorry Clarissa but this is urgent.

*on screen Jerry shows them a video of a island snowing*

Jerry: this is fiji.

Melody: Fiji? 😧Looks more like Alaska.

Jerry: they've had some unusual weather conditions lately. Including a Volcano shooting ice.

Jessica: freaky!

Jerry: my thoughts exactly. And it has been spreading on other islands as well. And if it continues the could be a disaster for the ecosystem at that.
Eventually for mankind. You girls will start your investigation in Fiji. You girls will be posing as reporters for geography international.  Got it?

Clarissa: as reporters? Lame. *slouches*

Melody:*Stands up* Don't worry. We got it jerry.

Jerry: Very well, now for the gadgets.
--------------------------------------
* with the girls flying a plane on their way to Fiji*

Clarissa: awe! I hate this. I want to go home and take a nap!

Jessica: *flying the plane* it looks so peaceful. It's like a winter wonderland!
*10 minutes later*
....um guys which clouds cause storms?

Clarissa: ugh jessica it's Friday I dont want to think about school.

Jessica: I'm not talking about school I'm talking about that!

*she points to a cloud that was getting grayer and grayer and started making a huge snow storm*

*the thunder and wind makes the plane go out of control making Clarissa lose her balance*

Clarissa: oh god this isn't good.

Melody: It looks like hail. we have to land.

Jessica:*panicking* I can't the wind is too strong! *as she tries to land the plane, the plane got out of control and opens its door on its own*

Clarissa: I got it! *she goes to the door and tries to grab the handle to close it, but the plane turns making her fall off the plane but she grabs the handle on time and held on*  ahhhh!

*melody and Jessica put the plane on auto pilot and went to help Clarissa and they saw her hanging on the handle. As they tried to help her, the glass from the plane broke and a piece of glass pushed the button that turned off the auto pilot making the plane go out of control and the girls fell of the plane and grabbed onto Clarissa's feet*

Melody: the plane is out of control! Jessica! take out your umbrella that Jerry gave us!

*she takes out the umbrella*

Melody: on three! Let go of the handle Clarissa!

Clarissa: what!? Your crazy!