October

*at school, Jessica's friends were even more worried about Jessica because they saw bruises on her head*

*at school*

*at the lunch table the girls are eating very quietly because they did not know what to say to Jessica. She is not eating and she is staring at the food looking like a zombie*

Melody: *chewing*

Brittany: *munch**munch*

Clarissa: *chomp**chomp*

Nim:*chew chew *

Brittany: um..... jessica? Are y-you o-okay???

*jessica didn't answer, she kept staring at her food*

Nim: uh j-jessica?  Y-your scaring us... ☹️

Clarissa: ugh! Jessica!! Answer us!

Melody: clari-

Clarissa: no! I've had it! She's been acting very strange and she hasn't told us anything! So jessica! Whatever it is suck it up !!! Just tell us! *she puts her hand on her arm but jessica pushes her arm away and  stared at her with an angry look*

Jessica: how many times do I have to tell you not to touch me!!!!!! 😠 *she gets up and walks away*

Nim and Brittany: 😲😲

Melody: what is wrong with her?

Clarissa: I don't know but that's not the jessica we know.

*they suddenly hear a scream and the girls ran to see who it came from and they see Jessica hurting Lyra*

Jessica: don't touch me!!!!!! *she was twisting her arm*

Melody: jessica! Leave her alone!!

Lyra: you freak!!! Your hurting me! I just wanted to know if you got the English homework!

Lin: what's going on? Oh hey punk! What are you doing?

Jessica: *she looks at Lin with a cold look and let's go of Lyra and flies away*

Brittany: okay I really want to know what is going on.

Melody: we all do. But we have to check on her after class, come on.
-----------------------
*two weeks later the girls haven't seen jessica*

*at woohp*

Melody: *sigh*

Jerry: you alright girls?

Clarissa: no! We're not!

Jerry: and why is that?

Nim: jessica just disappeared on us.

Jerry: disappeared?

Clarissa: yeah! We don't know what's gotten into her!

Jerry: maybe she's going through a rough time about something. Just give her some time.

Clarissa: Jerry! She's been acting very strange for almost four months now!

Brittany: she's right Jerry. At first she looked very tired.

Nim: then she gotten very jumpy and defensive.

Clarissa: yeah! And was leaving in a hurry.

Melody: and two weeks ago she looked like a zombie! She looked very pale! And.... zoned out every time  we talked to her

Clarissa: not to mention she doesn't like being touched. I mean you could poke her and she'll attack you.

Melody: I'd say that she's a bit paranoid but... the last time I said that she got into a coma so I'm not so sure anymore....

Jerry: okay I'll see if I can locate her. I'll call you when I do. But first I have to go do other stuff.

Melody: okay Jerry.

*at Clarissa's house*

"Happy birthday!!"

Clarissa: oh thanks guys! You didn't have to make a cake.

Melody: oh come on! Your turning 18!

Nim: yeah!!

Melody: my 18 birthday was boring. So I thought hey! Let's do something for my friend!

Brittany: my birthday is next month!

Clarissa: I'm just disappointed that Jessica isn't here.

Nim: we all want jessica here Clarissa. But she'll show up one day.

Clarissa: yeah...