May 2016

*5 months later*

*after school*

Clarissa: phew! Finals are finally over!

Melody: omg! We graduate in June!!!

Nim:*gasps* your right!

Brittany: oh um....

Melody: you okay Brittany?

Brittany: yeah I guess I'm just shocked that I'm graduating! We are 18 now...

Melody: too bad jessica didn't get to graduate..

Nim: or get the chance to turn 18.

Clarissa: or go to prom

Brittany: or go to college.

Melody:  *Changes the subject before it gets to depressing* uh ....let's go to the mall.

Clarissa: okay!!! Let's go shopping!
------------------------------
Jessica's POV

"Everything is dark. Pitch black. And I am not breathing but suddenly I'm having trouble breathing and I see a light. So bright that I couldn't open my eyes. And now I feel myself breathing. 'What's going on?' Next thing I knew I feel myself laying on the grass and I'm in the middle of nowhere". W- where am I? How did I get here? * as she stands up she turned around and started walking but tripped over something* ow! What did I trip on? *she gets up and sees a stone and it said*
"Jessica Martinez "
"1998-2015"

Jessica:*gasps**as she saw that her memories flooded through her mind and remembered*. The nightmares! The demon! The insanity!!! My friends! My family!! I need to see them!! And tell them I'm not dead!!! But......where am I? 😨 oh I'll just fly and see where I am from the air. *she turns into a ghost and tries to fly but couldn't cause a rush a pain suddenly came through her head* ugh! Ok I guess I'll walk. *as she walks she felt very dizzy* whoa! Being brought back from the dead makes it very hard to walk.....

*she hears thunder*

Jessica: huh? *she looks up and see that it started to rain* ugh! Not now!
------------------------------------------
*with the girls*

Nim: okay I'm done shopping.

Clarissa: what!? There are more sales going on!

Melody: Clarissa she's tired!

Clarissa: aw fine!

Brittany: I have to go. My brother and my mom wants me to help them clean the house.

Melody: bye Brittany.

Brittany: bye guys! *she leaves*

Melody:*she sits on the bench* phew! I'm tired!

Nim: me too!

Clarissa: can you guys believe that it's almost 6 months since jessica passed away....

Nim:*sigh* yeah...

Melody: *chuckles* remember how she would always trip...

Clarissa: hehe yeah....

Nim: she was always clumsy.

Melody: well I got to go! My mom is waiting for me. See ya guys!

Clarissa and Nim: bye Melody!

Clarissa: you wanna go to woohp and visit Jerry?

Nim: sure!

*they get up and went to woohp*
------------------------------------
*with jessica*

Jessica: ugh!! Am I going in circles! I don't know where I'm going!!! 😣
*as she continues walking the rain started pouring like cats and dogs* I need to find shelter..... ooof! Ew... mud.......😫 *when she got up she saw an old house**gasps* shelter! *she gets up and runs to the house and knocks on the door* come on! come on! Open up! *shivers*