Jessica meets britteny

*as the girls went Inside of Jerry's office they see Jessica (human form) talking to jerry*

Melody and Clarissa: JESSICA!!?

Jessica: uhh hi guys..... 🙂

*they both run up to Jessica and gave her a big hug*

Melody: where have you been!!?

Clarissa: we've missed you!!!

Jessica: yeah um I was busy.....

Brittney: *clears her throat*

Melody: oh heh! 😅 uh Jessica this is Brittney and Brittney this is jessica.

Brittany: hi! I've heard so much about you!

Jessica: *she walks towards her to shake her hand but she trips and fall* ah! Oof!

*Thud!*

Clarissa and melody: 😅😅 yup that's jessica for you.

*jessica gets up*
Jessica: 😅 heh oops
*she shakes brittenys hand 🤝*

Clarissa: oh so what are you doing here Jessica?

Jessica:  um.. well I saw what happened in the news and well I came to see Jerry to see if he was okay.

Melody: oh!

Brittney: well it seems like Jerry is fine.  😄 oh well I have to go guys. It's getting late. Bye guys nice to meet you jessica.

Jessica: nice to meet you too... "oh no she's leaving. once she's out of the room my friends are gonna ask me bunch of questions"

*as Brittney leaves *

*Melody and Clarissa bith turn to face jessica and they both glare at her*

Melody: okay!! Jessica!  Where have you been!? You were missing for like 6 months!!!!

*Clarissa steps foward*

Clarissa: yeah! We've been looking all over for you!

Jessica: *Shyly looks down at her feet* I-I thought you guys hated me. 😅 and thought that I was a freak. A-and l-like always..... I d-didn't have the courage to talk about it.

Melody: 🤦🏻‍♀️ oh Jessica! We're friends! We don't think your a freak! I mean yeah we were shocked but that doesn't mean we didn't want to be your friend anymore.

Jerry: um girls we have good news.

Clarissa: what is it.

Jessica: Im back on the team!

Melody: really!? What changed your mind Jerry?

Jerry: well now that everybody saw her save Clarissa. I think they trust her now. But!! We have to keep her identity a secret just in case.

Clarissa: even from Brittney?

Jerry: yes. People may trust ghosts a little more but not All of them.

Clarissa: true....😐

Jessica: not only people don't completely trusts ghosts. There still are ghosts hunters out there looking for the ghost kid now. AND! The three ghosts that we saw at IHOP months ago. They have been looking for me.

Clarissa: do you know why they're looking for you?

Jessica: all I know is that their ghost king wants to meet me.

Clarissa: well who cares about that your back in the team!!!!! *she give jessica another hug*