⚡️⚡️⚡️

*the day that jessica was released from the hospital, was the day it started storming*

*at the hospital*

Lily: wow it's raining cats and dogs outside!

Brittany: no kidding. I could take a shower right now with this weather.

Clarissa: please don't.

*as the were talking jessica comes out of the room*

Jessica: okay guys I'm ready.

Melody: why are you limping?

Jessica: yeah about that. I may have to walk Like this for now. The demon messed up my feet.

Nim: aww jessica!

Jessica:*sigh* I know. I'll get used to it.

Brittany: where's Jerry?

Melody: he went to get the car.

Clarissa; he's taking us all home?

Melody: apparently. It's raining a lot.

*they see Jerry come in with a huge fancy car*

Clarissa: whoo! Nice car!

Jerry: get in.

*as they went in Jerry took them all home except Jessica and melody*

Jerry: who wants to be dropped off first?

Jessica: me.

Jerry: okay.

*at Jessica's house*

Jerry: do you need help getting inside?

Jessica: im fine.

Melody: you sure? *as she said that melody put her hand on her shoulder but jessica shook it off*

Jessica: sorry. I don't like being touched.

Melody: oh

Jessica: bye guys!

Melody: hey Jerry can I stay at woohp for a second. I need to write an essay for college. The university that im applying for wants me to write an essay. And I want to use the computers.

Jerry: sure.

*at woohp in Jerry's office melody is on the computer while Jerry is on his desk*

Jerry: *calls for Gladis on the intercom* Gladis can you here for a second?

*no answer *

Jerry: huh? She probably went home early.

Melody: why?

Jerry: she lives pretty far and since it's storming out she didn't want to get stuck here.

Melody: what did you want her for?

Jerry: I need her to take theses beakers from the laboratory back to the lab.

Melody: I'll take them.

Jerry: oh thank you melody.

Melody: no problem. *she takes the beakers and takes them to the lab* whoa. This lab is huge! "Where do I put these beakers" *as she put them down on the counter she heard thunder and looked up to see the glass ceiling  wet from the rain* wow it's raining hard.  *as she was about to leave she heard the glass break and got zapped by lighting sending her across the lab crashing Into the cabinets full of chemicals knocking her out*
---------------------
Jerry's POV

"After I send melody to the lab I had a lot of paper work to do. After 15 minutes I heard something crash and the lights went out" what in the world.
"I got up and looked around, everybody in the building seemed fine. They're just looking for flashlights or candles. I should go see if melody needs help looking for a flashlight. It's pretty dark in the lab at night. I got up to the lab I saw the whole entire room destroyed! It was wet from the rain since the glass from the ceiling broke Into pieces and saw all the chemicals on the cabins spilled all over the place and broken beakers. And then that's when I saw melody on the floor covers in chemicals!"
-----------------
Jerry: melody!! Wake up! *he shakes her but she doesn't respond* oh dear! *he checks her pulse and found it was still beating* oh good! I have to take her to my medical team! But there's no electricity! I'll have to take her to the hospital!!! *jerry runs out and takes melody to the hospital*
-----------------------
*at the hospital*

Jerry:*pacing back And forth* "how could this happen? I just got one out of the hospital and now I have another spy agent in the hospital"

*the nurse some in*

Nurse: excuse me sir. Are you here for Melody?

Jerry: yes! How is she?

Nurse: she's fine. She's resting. It seems like she was struck by lighting.

Jerry: oh dear!

Nurse: would you like to see her?

Jerry: yes please.

*the nurse takes Jerry to melody's room*

Nurse: here we are.

Jerry: Thank you

*jerry goes in the room*

Jerry: okay she's asleep. I should call the others to come.