Tom's Plan?

*with Tom*

Tom:"okay first I need her to be alone in order to get her. But how? She's always with Clarissa and melody. And if not she's with her family. Ugh! This girl is so complicated! Oh how about I tell Jerry first" *slams his fists in his desk in frustration*

*he gets out of his office and runs to jerry's office*

Tom: Jerry do you have a minute?

Jerry: yes Tom. What's on your mind.* he says as he's writing on some paperwork*

Tom: I need to tell you something about jessica.

Jerry: *he stops writing* oh? What is it? She hasn't been attacked by a ghost has she? Cause I think she's gone through a lot since that ghost mission.

Tom: actually... she's one of them...

Jerry: *confused* what do you mean?

Tom: she's a ghost too.

Jerry: her? A ghost? No it's not possible. She's human Tom.

Tom; yeah but she's one of them!!! I saw her with my own eyes!!

Jerry: okay calm down Tom.

Tom: I will not calm down! I'll prove it to you!!!!!!! 😠 *he storms out of Jerry's office*

Tom: I will capture you jessica! Just you wait!
------------------------------
*as the days go by Tom as been taking pictures of Jessica when she was turning Into her ghost form in her house and creating a plan to capture her*
--------------------------------
*Wednesday, December 15, 2012 the girls were chasing a bad guy in a tall building*

*the bad guy was running around the building and ran into Clarissa*

Clarissa: hey can't you stop running!? I'm starting to sweat! and I hate sweating!

*The bad guy turns around leaving Clarissa and gets into the elevator*

Melody: *leaning against the wall with her arms crossed* um sorry but this elevator is full. 😏

*the bad guy opens the top of the elevator and uses his jet pack to get to the roof *

Jessica: *leaning against a wall* hey! You made it! *arms wide open* Now are you done?

*the bad guy jumps off the roof and parachutes down*

Bad guy: I'm never giving up!

* as he slowly goes down he see all the girls waiting for him*

Bad guy: huh?

Melody: okay times up let's go!

Jessica: oh Good.

Clarissa: Finally!

*jerry comes and takes him away*
------------------------------------------
*at woohp*

Clarissa: okay Jerry we got the bad guy what else do you wants us for?

Melody: yeah it's 11:40 and it's a school night.

Jessica:*yawns* yeah Jerry

Jerry: I just wanted to give this to you girls*he hands them each a card*

Clarissa: *opens the card* a party?

Jerry: you girls are invited to the woohp Christmas party on Saturday.

Melody: oh sounds fun I'm in!

Clarissa: me too!

Jessica; okay sure I'll go!

Jerry: it's settled then. It starts at 6. And you get to meet some of my other agents. And some of the ghost hunters.

Jessica: ghost hunters?

Jerry: yes some will be guarding the place just in case a ghost comes to attack.

Jessica: oh... okay

Jerry: okay it's late girls.

Girls: see you Saturday Jerry.
-------------------------------
*Friday night*

Tom: *in his office* okay got some pictures and have the ghost gun. Which kills ghosts immediately. Okay.

*tom goes to Jerry's office and as he goes in he sees the girls walk out and stares suspiciously at jessica*

Tom: hey Jerry I got proof that jessica is a g-

Jerry: your still going on with this Tom? I thought I told you that she is not a ghost.

Tom: but Jerry just look at these pictures I took!

Jerry: whoa! Hold on. You took pictures of her?

Tom: uh y-yeah

Jerry: your job is to capture ghosts that escaped the portal. not stalk Jessica.

Tom: but-

Jerry: I'm sorry Tom but I guess you leave me with no choice. But your fired.

Tom: what!!!?

Jerry: I can't have a ghost hunter stalking my spy agents. Gladis can you please escort Tom to the exit.

Gladis: sure.

* when he got kicked out of his office he got so angry that he made a mess in his office and that he decided to attack jessica at the Christmas party*

*with the girls*

* Saturday Morning at Clarissa house*

Clarissa: okay guys today is the party at woohp !

Jessica:um Clarissa? The party doesn't start until 6...

Melody: yeah. So we have all day to go shopping and stuff.

Clarissa: well I want to get ready so I don't know about you guys. But I'm going to the hair salon to get my hair done. *she gets up and leaves the house*

Melody: dude seriously. Did she just leaves us here alone at her house?

Jessica: yup!

Melody: well I guess we'll leave too.

*the girls get up and leave*

Melody: what do we wear?

Jessica: I don't know but I'm wearing black pants and a nice red shirt.

Melody: nice......... 🤔🤔
-----------------------------------
*5:50 pm*

Clarissa: come on girls we have ten minutes!!

Melody: relax Clarissa it's just a party. We are not going to school so you don't have to be worried about being tardy. 😌