Only Nathan actually acted on his anger.

" You were right your ass being fine. " Felix the says as I walk by him.

" What the hell did you just say?! " Nathan quickly takes a couple of big steps. I stopped him and gripped his shirt so he didn't do something stupid.

" Woah there big guy. Didn't know she wasn't available. "

" He's not my boyfriend. " I say looking back at the room at Felix for a second then turning to glare at Nathan.

" So why is he being over protective? " Felix questions. He smirks . " Is this some type of friends with benefits th- "

" Ok we are leaving. " I grab Nathan's wrist and drag his ass out of the classroom. As we are walking I can feel his hand grip mine. A sudden jolt of energy goes through my body.

Not now Lilia.

I burst through the nurses office. Again with her being no where in sight. I start rummaging through her cabinets looking for the medical kit.

" It's right here. " Nathan says as I turn around to find him holding up the medical kit.

I walk up to him and snatch the kit from him and force Nathan to sit down. Once he sits I get on my knees before opening up the kit and grabbing the gauze and the rubbing alcohol.

" What did you do this time? " I asked pouring the rubbing alcohol to the gauze and placing the gauze to his jawline without hesitation.

" Ow fuck Lilia couldn't give me a warning first?! " He groans. " Tell me what the hell did you do and then will I show remorse. " I keep on rubbing the gauze on his jawline until I only see the cut.

" I saw my dad this morning. " He mutters. I stop and look at him straight in the eyes. " He came around 6 in the morning drunk and violent. Almost made it to Talia's room. Had to set him straight. "

" Oh my god. " I mumble. " You didn't kill him did you?! "

" No! I just knocked him out then drove him back to his house and left him on the floor. That's why I was late to school. " He explains. " Talia is with the babysitter right now. "

" Oh. " I say. I place a band aid on his jawline. Before doing the same to the corner of his eye. " Ok you are all done. "

" You are really good at this doctor thing kitten. "

" Yeah well that was my first career choice. " I say getting up and he does as well. " What made you change your mind? "

My parents, the blood, the pain. The risk of me and seeing others potentially die in my care.

" Grew up. Thought otherwise. " I sigh looking around everywhere except his brown eyes. Yep things have definitely gotten awkward.

" Well maybe you should reconsider that, think you will do amazing. " The bell rings and he grabs his stuff and walks out. Leaving me, a confused and now calm Lilia.

...
I walk down the halls looking for Dylan. I find him talking to Chase, Damon, Tyler and Kyle. Basically all the guys except for Nathan.