Ally in the Workshop

Start from the beginning

His moans and groans and colorful curses guide me. I let him pull my hair, hold my head and use my mouth to his pleasure.

I will erase his pain this way. I will say I love you to him this way. I will show him how much he means to me this way.

He is mine. All of him. Including his spend.

That's what's in my mind when I swallowed as he climax above me.

He is mine...

A strong wind blew and rattle the window frame. Captain Wang sleeps peacefully on his back, his arm under me as he mold me to his side.

I raise my hand to trace a finger on his strong nose, down to his lips. I smiled, he really doesn't need to reciprocate my service to him but he force his way to me.

I enjoyed it.

"Stubborn," I whisper in the dark. "I love you..." I lay my head in his chest to listen to his strong heart beating steadily as he sleeps.

When I am certain that he is deeply asleep, I slowly lift myself and move to leave the bed.

It will be another hour before the roosters started croaking to wake everyone up.

I get dress quietly and slip out of the room. I walk slowly away from the cabin. When I made a turn, Mei was there waiting for me.

"Uncle?" I asked. Polite greeting is wasted on us.

"I persuaded him to sleep a little," Mei answered. "I said it will take you a while before you can get out of your lover's arm. The Captain?"

"I managed to reassure him that I am fine. He promised it won't happen again,"

"You believe him?" Mei asked.

I shook my head, "He will try his best but he can't control everything. But I believe him when he said it won't happen again because I will make sure that IT won't happen again. Captain Jiang?"

Mei grimaced, "He understood that there will be certain things about us that he will not be permitted to know,"

I chuckled quietly, "He must be unhappy,"

Mei rolled his eyes, "Tell me about it. The man acts like a boy around me."

I just smile as we got to the East wall of the base. After looking left and right to make sure no one can see us, I gave Mei a boost up and he jumped high to go over the wall.

I took a few step back before I run fast to climb the wall to follow him on the other side.

We walked into the forest. Saw a familiar home with a pottery workshop beside it.

"Master Dayu," Granny welcomed me. I hugged her. "Master Mei," she greeted Mei and hugged him too.

"Granny, where is Uncle?" I asked her.

"With my son," she said and we nodded to her before we walk to the workshop.

When I enter I was assailed with the memory of spending my first days here in Hanzong.

We saw Uncle with granny's son. Mei and I bowed at him.

"Governor Feng,"

The governor of SiChuan, my biggest ally smiled fondly at me. "How is my favorite assasin? Tell me that the military base will be mine soon,"

I smiled at the man they dubbed cruel and evil. "It will be yours soon. And can you also tell me why your people are shooting poisoned arrows at me?" I raised an eyebrow in irritation.

"It was meant for the general's son. But I heard you are fond of him now so I stopped giving orders to kill him. I even call back my spies to gave you two some time for privacy,"

I highly doubt that but the governor adores me like a son so...

"Dayu, tell me that you are close to destroying Zong and getting me back to the Emperor's good grace."

If someone hated General Zong more than me, it is Governor Feng and his counsel in SiChuan. Telling lies about how he ran his province, Zong ruined Governor Feng to the people of China.

Now Governor Feng will do everything to ruin the man. Even funding "The Shadow" with his revenge. And what he wants...

"I want the military base he built using the gold he got from raiding those villages in the border. I want his reputation ruined. I want him knocked off on his hero pedestal. And I want to watch as you drain the blood from his body."

I smiled and nodded. All his wishes will come true. I am gonna start tomorrow.