Dream

(Dayu's POV)

Three days before the arrivals of the generals...

I am acting like a man possessed. I never acted impulsively or throw cautions to the wind like I am doing right now when I am with Captain Wang.

"Ah...Oh I...Ah!"

We are inside his cabin once again. On top of his padded bed.

I am naked, on top of the Captain, riding his hardness with a piece of cloth between my lips to stop me from wailing while he is grunting and panting below me as he held my hips to help me drive ourselves crazy.

I held on to his shoulders. Circled my hips. Bouncing on his lap harder. My mind blank but for the pleasure of being in his arms. With him inside my body.

He put a hand on the back of my neck to pull me down, push away the cloth on my mouth and kiss me, "I miss you so much my heart," he panted against my lips.

I miss him too. Funny that because we were just here, in the same spot, together yesterday. Made love and said I love you to each other for the first time. He took me back at the uniform bunk in the afternoon after making sure I am fine and not too sore to walk on my own.

He didn't made me wear the soldier's uniform again. Instead he put me in one of his robe and laced his pants tightly on my waist so it won't fall on my lean hips.

We kissed and hugged and reluctantly separated a few yards from the uniform bunk. With a promise that he will come and meet me tonight and slip me inside his cabin so we can be together.

And he did...always a man of his words, Captain Wang.

He is coming inside me tonight. I felt the hot rush of his spend and his stifled shout of satisfaction echoed on the dark room.

I had reach my climax too. Afterwards, I laid exhausted in his chest. He hummed and played with the strand of my hair.

"Sleep here tonight," he said.

"Can I? What if they look for me?"

"I already bribed a helper in the uniform bunk to lie for you," he replied.

I am shocked, I lean up, "Captain Wang, you did what? You bribe people now?"

He smirked, "I will bribe all the people here at the base, twice, if it will mean that I will be with you every night," he sighed and hug me back into his body. "I don't like it when you sleep separately from me. Let me tell you this, that night when we first kissed, I thought of stealing you at the dead of the night just to be with you,"

I smiled. I guess I am not the only one going to the extreme just to be with the person I love.

"I want you with me all the time. I feel like I am going crazy if I can't see you," he continued to confess.

"Me too," there is no use in lying when I am still here, naked, not thinking of moving, much more leave.

"So," he carefully laid me on the spot beside him. "Stay with me tonight. Good?"

I nodded and we smiled at each other. I lean against him and close my eyes. He pulled the blanket up to cover us and we sleep.

I dreamed...

I was eight again. Inside our small but clean home in the village on the border of SiChuan. My mother rushing inside and pulling me to the big chest under the bed of our sleeping room.