Innocent

(Dayu's POV)

Captain Wang is laughing at me while I am scared enough to feel tears pricking my eyes.

He saw them, my tears, so he stopped laughing and hug me instead.

"You don't have to be scared. It's only natural Dayu. Did no one explained this to you?"

Explain what? That with just kissing him my whole body is changing? And I am scared, if he only knew what I have gone through...

Oh but he must not know! The Captain must not know about those things that happened to me. He can't know. My past...my revenge. He must not know.

He tilted my head up again to smile down at me. I find his smiles pleasant. His eyes will turn chinky and warm and he looks happy.

Then my eyes grew wide when I felt him rubbing his lower body to mine. A gasp and a moan escape my mouth before I can think.

"I feel the same," he said, a little breathless. "And I expect to always feel like this when we kiss or touch so I suggest that you get used to this feeling because we will always kiss and hug and touch each other. Okay?"

"It is not bad?" I asked as my breath hitched when he pulled me closer and higher. One of his hand support my back while the other got lower to haul me closer to his body. He continued rubbing us together and I feel warm, warmer than normal.

"No," he shook his head as he lean closer again to bury his face on my neck and started showering it with small kisses. "Nothing is wrong with feeling desire for your lover. That is the most natural thing in this world. When a man want someone, he will get hard. Simple as that."

"Really?" I started to feel more at ease but restless too at the same time. At ease to know that what I am feeling and what is happening to my body is not bad and restless because of what I am feeling and what is happening to my body.

Captain Wang is happening to my body. He took hold of my jaw again and kiss me on the mouth, hard.

This time he insistently opened my mouth and ravaged it and I kissed him back, with as much as I know about kissing, which is to copy what he is doing to me.

Our tongues danced with each other. I slipped mine inside his mouth and tried doing what he did a while ago. I made small circles using it inside his mouth and flavors burst in my tongue.

His, his flavor. He tasted spicy and minty and addicting. I could drown in him.

Our mouth separated, we need to breath too. He kept rubbing his body to mine, I feel like a bow being stretched to my limit. I am feeling scared again. I am still hard.

I pushed him and captured his face between my hands. "Will it stop being hard?"

He looked stunned for a moment then he coughed. "I'm sorry. And yes, i-it will...you know what. Like in kissing, I can explain this better by demostration."

"Will it take too long? Cause what if someone misses me and they start searching..."

I give the Captain points for not laughing again even when I saw his eyes crinkling with supressed laughter. I look down, I feel ashamed for the first time for not knowing anything.

"Hey," he tilted my head up again. "No, never feel shy in asking. Ask anything, I will answer them as much as I can. And to answer your question, it differs, depending on the person. Shall we do the demostration now?"

I nodded. He kissed me lightly on my lips then slowly lowered us until we are sitting on the ground. He guide me to stand up again and then he made me sit on his lap with my back on his front.

"Captain," I feel uncomfortable again. He kissed my cheek, trail it to my ear and gave my earlobe a little nip and bite. I gasped in shock. Electricity are running on my body again, like when we are kissing.

But that made me forget my uncomfortable feeling. I think the Captain is good at making me forget things I need to do or feel.

"Shh...let me," then he attack the lace of my pants. I almost jumped to stand but he stopped me.

The Captain held my cheek and made me look at him. "I'm sorry, that is my fault. Let's start again. Dayu, I have to hold it to help you unharden it. Do you understand?"

My eyes are huge, I know, "Y-you will hold me? There?" I look down then look up at him again. He nodded gravely.

"Now, if you don't want it, just say so and we will stop. If you want to continue, then let me hold you."

I stared at him. I swallowed. Then I slowly nodded.

He rewarded me with a smile. "If you are not comfortable looking at me while I am holding it, you can bury your face on my neck or chest," he said.

I nodded again. Then I realized he is being very patient with me. He said demostration but he is also using his words. He is being considerate and kind to me.

I did what he said. I move sideways to bury my face in his neck while I felt his hands going to the waist of my pants. Unlacing to slip his hand inside it.

I almost scream when I felt his hand on that part of my body. The scream was prevented when he put my own hand in my mouth using his free hand.

"Shh..." he said before his hand inside my pants started moving up and down.