Locked

(Qing's POV)

Is there anything more sensual than watching Dayu squirm while my fingers play inside him?

He keeps on moaning. Groaning and whimpering as I prepare him. I use more oil. The more sleek he is, the less hurtful this will be for him.

And I promised to never hurt him. I intended to keep that promise.

His inside feels so hot though. And I am so hard and getting a little impatient. I want to bury my cock inside him now but I don't know when will Dayu be ready for me.

He leaned up, bracing his arms on the bed and look back at me. I feel proud when I saw his eyes glazed with lust and desire.

"I want you," he said in an equally desire glazed breathy tone.

He lowered his shoulders, reach out behind for my stiff manhood and started stroking it, gripping me hard.

Damn it! I was the one that taught him that. He asked how I wanted to be pleasure so I taught him. I should have thought that he will use my teachings to torture me.

I let my fingers slip out of his body. If he is teasing me like this then I think he is ready. He whimpered with the loss of my fingers inside him. I soothe him by curving my body to his and licking his shoulder and nape.

Then I straightened to pour oil on my hardness. I join his hand in preparing myself but Dayu took his hand back after a while and I did the job on my own.

He look back at me, "It won't hurt, you promise?"

I lean down again, hugging him. I grip myself to poise my cock on his entrance. "Breath deeply for me," I said as I started pushing inside him.

Damn, he feels good. Amazing. Dayu whimpered and I stopped midway. He is gripping me in intense heat that I can't even ask him if he is hurting but I don't have to worry cause after inhaling and exhaling a few times he rest his cheek on the pillow and moan at me.

"Give me the rest," he said.

I smiled. And lean out to kneel behind him. I put my hands on his his, raise him up and guide him to back out at me.

"Ohhhh..." we both moaned loudly as I bury myself to the hilt inside him. We are competing with the sound of the rain outside.

"Stop,"

My heart skip a beat when Dayu said that. I curved my body on his back and look at him. His eyes are closed and I don't know what to do. Should I pull out now? Can I? But it felt incredible being buried inside him?

"Dayu," I called him name. When he didn't answer I started moving to pull out.

"Don't move," he said as he hold my arm. "Not yet,

"Does it hurt?"

He shook his head, I felt relief. He opened his eyes. "It pinches a little but the oil did help."

I nodded and kiss his cheek and shoulder. "I won't move. You set the phase my heart," I told him.

He nodded then close his eyes again. I thought that was it but his hips started moving beneath me.

I close my eyes as Dayu made a circle shape using his hips. I felt his inside muscles tightening and releasing around my hardness.

This is heaven...

His hips' movement started slow but gradually picking speed then he tapped my arm. "Now! Move now," he said.

I lean up and kneel behind him again. I held his hips, stopped its movement as I pull my hardness out then push it inside again.

White lightning fierced in my brain as too much sensation settled inside my body while Dayu screamed beneath me. I did it again, pull out and push in. Out and in. Out and in.

I look down when Dayu grew quiet. I smothered a laugh when I saw him biting the pillow to stop his screams.

I moved faster, loving how he grip me when I enter and try to hold on to me as I pulled out.

That answer my earlier question. Watching Dayu, on his stomach, shoulder down and hips raised, squirming at the end of my cock is the most sensual scene I have seen.

We started panting. He let go of the pillow to look back at me. His face flushed in heat, his breathing labored. "More...faster.." he is almost whispering, gasping for air.

But I heard him and I gave him what he wants. My hips moved faster, delivering faster strokes.

He bit the pillow again. And I finally understood why some men risk doing this even if death awaits as their punishments.

Being with Dayu like this, me locked inside his hot body, death will be worth it.

It's rushing inside me. Electricity, sensations, emotions. They are all swirling inside me as I love him faster and harder.

I won't be able to last but I need Dayu to spend before me. I snaked a hand to his hips to hild his erection. It too, felt hot to touch and so hard. I manipulated it and Dayu started thrashing under me. Inside him, his muscles are locking around my hardness.

And everything exploded...

"Ah! ARGH!" Dayu grunted as heat spilled in my hand. I moved faster inside him, riding his climax, and I too gasped and panted as I spilled inside him.

Then all our muscles locked and I went down, pinning him on the bed. He grunted again and I tried not to laugh but sounds still escaped.