CHAPTER 20

Hana's POV:
Me and the others are walking while talking inside of the school when i feel like i want to vomit.

"Hana are you okay?" Yugyeom ask worried.

"Yea--" but before i finish my sentence i feel like i really need to vomit so i run to a trash bin and puke there.

"Hana!" All of them shout and run to me.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook ask while rubbing my back.

"Im fine Kookie, lets go now" i said and smile to them.

"Yuck! Dont you feel ashamed of yourself that your puking there. How disgusting" Minyoung said out of nowhere. I swear imma kill this sh*t if she didnt stop.

"Ewww" Yujin and Yorin said in disgust. F*ck you!

"Well you didnt even experience how to get pregnant, dumb*ss" Youngjae said and roll his eye.

"Tsk.tsk.tsk. i will get pregnant soon, just wait" Minyoung said and wink at Jungkook.

"Well if you are done blabbing around then lets go guys and lets leave this wh*res for them to find a victim and f*ck them to get them pregnant" i said and all of them laugh except these three *ssh*les.

"B*TCH!" These wh*res shout and about to attack me but Bts and Got7 block them from attacking me. Tsk thats what the three of you get.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY BECAUSE I WILL KILL THIS SL--" Minyoung got cut when Jungkook slap her, Minyoung hold her cheeks and look at Jungkook.

"Jungko--" she got cut again when Jungkook push her to one of the lockers roughly.

"Auch!" Minyoung groan, i saw Jungkook gasp and i saw him loosen his grip on her but he slammed both of his hand on each side of his head and lean in.

"Park Minyoung how many f*cking times do i have to tell you to stop bothering our life's and just do whatever you want to do" Jungkook said to minyoung sharply while holding her hand tightly.

"I will not stop until i get you!" Minyoung said and try to get out from Jungkook's grip.

"I will never be yours!" Jungkook yelled and push Minyoung to Yorin and Yujin.

"Just get a life stupid" Jin said.

"I will not give up, you are going to be mine again Jungkook!" Minyoung shout and the three of them leave us.

"Aishhh, early in the morning and my head hurt already because of those girls" Bambam said while massaging his temples.

"Lets just go" Taehyung said and all of us go to our class.

In the middle of the class i cant focus on the lesson because i can feel the intence glare from Minyoung, i look at her and she roll her eyes. Tsk.

-time skip-

*RRRIIINNNNGGGG*

Sigh, lunch time already. Aishh im so hungry and if its okay i can totally eat this people, just kidding but seriously though im hungry as hell.

"Jungkook im so hungry~~" i whined and Jungkook chuckle.

"Dont worry jagi we are almost at the cafeteria" Jungkook said and slung his arm around my neck, i just nod and try not to look at the people that is eating their lunch.

We saw the others eating like they didnt eat for years.

"YAH! KIDS SLOW DOWN NO ONE WILL STEAL YOUR FOODS!" Jin yelled at them.

"Yes hyung their is this one person who will still our food" Jimin said and all of them nod.

"Who?" Jin ask and crossed his arm.