HANA AND JUNGKOOK

Hana's POV:
Me and Jungkook are here in Thailand to celebrate our 9th anniversary. We ask Taeyeon and Taehyung to take care of MiYa and kooKyun and they said that its fine.

Wahhh! Its so beautiful here in Thailand i kinda dont want to go back at Seoul though, just kidding. Me and jungkook are walking holding hands to Jungkook's surprise to me. Im trying my best to make Jungkook tell me where it is but at always he gave me the same answer.

"Just wait okay?" Jungkook said and i pout.

"Fine" i said and pout while walking.

"Omg are you....?" He said and i glare at him.

"Awww come here, just wait baby" Jungkook whisper to my ear and kiss it. Gosh it gave me chills though.

While me and Jungkook are walking i suddenly remember..... Minyoung *sigh, Minyoung-ah are you doing fine? Im so sorry for what happen to you, i just hope that if you move on from Jungkook back then maybe you can find your true love and maybe we can still be friends. Minyoung i hope that you are happy now and dont worry because we already forgive you* i thought and a tear fall from my eyes, i quickly wipe it but jungkook notice it.

"Hana why are you crying?" Jungkook ask and i look at him.

"I suddenly think about Minyoung" i said and smile but that smile is full of pain. He sigh and tears fall from his eyes.

No one's POV:
Jungkook cry silently when Hana mention Minyoung *i miss you Minyoung even after what have you done* Jungkook thought while wiping his tears.

Even if he is already married to Hana Minyoung is still at Jungkook's heart he cant forgot about Minyoung because Jungkook really love her with all of his heart and the both of them has lot of memories together that no one can erase from their hearts *Minyoung i know that the Minyoung that i saw after our break up is not you because the Minyoung that i know is really sweet,kind, and nice. Maybe its just your jealousy and anger. I still love you Minyoung and no one can ever replace you from my heart Minyoungiee. I love you jagi and i miss you i promise that you and always be on my heart* Jungkook thought and cry on Hana's arm.

Hana's POV:
"Come on now i dont want to ruin our anniversary" Jungkook said while wiping his tears. I nodded at him and the both of us go to Jungkook's surprise.

We arrived at the beach and i saw a beautiful thing

"Wow! Its so beautiful Jungkook" i said while looking at the effort that he did

"Im glad that you like it" Jungkook said and backhug me.

"Lets go" Jungkook said and both of us sit down and our meals is already prepared

"Hana, i thought that the marraige thing that our parents planned is the worst thing ever that happen in my life but at the end i didnt know that i will fall for you and will the best wife that i have and the best mother for my child. Thank you so much for everything Hana and i love you" jungkook said and i smile at him.

"I love you too Kookie happy anniversary" i said and kiss him.

Both of us enjoy the night while admiring the sea.

No one's POV:
"Im so happy for the both of you and thank you for forgiving me for what i done to the two of you. Im so sorry for what i did and thank you for loving me Jungkook. Im finally letting you go. Goodbye jagi" minyoung said and smile at them and her shadow is slowly fading away and she is now sent to the heaven where her cousin and bestfriend was.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
A/N: this is finally the end.