CHAPTER 4

Hana's POV:
I open my eyes and the first thing i saw is white ceiling. I try to sit down but my whole body is hurt, when i succesfully sit down i saw Taehyung and Taeyeon. Omg they are so cute

I capture a picture of them becuase they are so cute, but my phone has a flash so Taeyeon is starting to wake up, when she saw Taehyung she immdediatly push him

She look at me and run towards me.

"Yah Hana are you alright?" She ask while examing me.

"Im fine Taeng" i said, she is about to say something but we hear a groan from behind so we look at Taehyung that is laying on the floor.

"Yah Taeng why did you push me?" He ask while rubbing his eyes.

"Because you are hugging me like im a pillow here" she said and flick Taehyung's forehead.

"Auch! Aishhh" he said. And i chuckle at them *they are so cute together* i thought while looking at them.

"Wait, who is the one that carry me all the way here?" I asked them.

"Your fianće" both of them said. Ohhhh they are cute.

But jungkook? Hmmm i should thank him right?

I try to get out from the bed but my legs are like a jello right now.

Taeyeon run to me and help me.

"I will call Jungkook" Taehyung said but Taeyeon stop him.

"No, i will the one who will take her home" she said.

"Are you crazy, after you take her home you are going to walk home alone. What if that accident happen again huh?! No, Jungkook will be the one who will help her" Taehyung scold Taeyeon and she just pout and just had to chuckle at them.

After some minute Jungkook came. Taehyung and Taeyeon bid goodbye to us.

"Could you walk properly?" He ask and i nod.

I try to walk but i fell, i close my eyes to feel the floor but i didnt feel anything so i open my eyes and saw Jungkook, and we are just few inches.

We both stared to eachother, he started leaning and when he is about to kiss me....

"Jungk--oh my god sorry sorry" Taehyung said and close the door.

We stand up and Taehyung knock the door (A/N:  knock knock knock on my door😂. Oh god i need to stop)

"Ughhh are you guys done?" Taehyung asked from the outside.

"Yes hyung" Jungkook said and Taehyung enter.

"Why did you comeback?" I ask him.

"Taeyeon forgot her phone" he said and quickly grab her phone and run away.

We both stood there awkwardly, oh god my face is probably red.

"U-uhh s-should w-we go now" i said stuttering.

"S-sure" he said and start to get my things.

"Uhhh-" i try to say something but he cut me off.

"I will carry you" he said and i nod.

He carry me to his car and place me to the passenger seat.

In the car its so awkward, i dont know what to do i keep taking glances and why is he sweating? And why does he look like panicking?

"Jungkook" i call his name.

"Ahhhh!!!" Jungkook scream when i call his name. Am i a ghost?!

"Yah what is wrong with you?!" I said to him.

" You scared me!" He yelled while driving.

"Okay im sorry but ummmm i just want to thank you for what you did" i said not looking at him.

"Your welcome but who did that to you?" He ask. Sh*t what should i say?!

"Just spill it!" Jungkook yelled which made me surprise.

"Minyoung!" I suddenly blurted because i got surprised when he yelled.

His grip on the steering wheel became tight and i hear that he cursed under his breath.

We arrived at my house and he help me to get out.
He carry me to my room and my parents ask what happen but i just say that i fell.

"Thank you Jungkook" i said to him.

"You should be though" he said.

"Aishhh can you see that im trying to be nice here" i said in irritation.

"Fine fine your welcome, im going now" he said and leave.

My mom enter the room and sit beside me.

"Are you alright?" She asked and i nod.

"By the way you are not going to school tomorrow because you and Jungkook are going to buy some things to your wedding" she said and i nod.

She is about to leave the room but i stop her.

"When is the wedding?" I ask her.

"Next week" she answer.

"Oh ok-- wait next week?!" I yelled and she nod.

"But mom!" i said to her.

"Im sorry honey but we cant change it" she said and go out.

Wow what a lovely parents right.

I decided to call Taeyeon to tell her that the wedding is next week and not surprisengly she is shock too.

"What next week?! Its too early!" She yelled on the phone.

"I know but what can i do? The place of the wedding is scheduled next week" i said and i can hear her sigh.

"Hana~ i cant believe this, i mean its too early for that" she said and i sigh.

"I know and im not going to school tomorrow because me and Jungkook are going to by some things for the wedding" i said.

"Im so sad right now" she said and i can feel that she is pouting right now.

"Im sorry Taeng" i said felt guilty.

"No its okay though" she said.

"Fine, im going now okay. Goodnight" i said to her.

"Yess~~" she said before hanging up.

Sigh, i hope everything go smoothly tomorrow.

Jungkook's POV:
While driving i suddenly remember what happen between me and Hana, only if hyung didnt come i cou--wait what did i just try to say? Anyway, hmmmm i didnt know that Minyoung can do this, seriously she cheat on me and now she has a guts to do that to my fianće.

I came home and saw my parents.

"Jungkook?" Dad say so i look at him.

"What's up dad?" I said and go them.

"You are not going to school tomorrow because you and Hana are going to buy some things to your wedding okay. And the wedding is next week" my mom said. Next week?! Why so early. I just nodded.

"Can i invite my friends?" I ask and they nod.

Well lets see what is going to happen tomorrow, sigh.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》