CHAPTER 5

Hana's POV:

*RIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGG*

"Aishhh! F*ck off" i yelled and throw the alarm clock.

I check my phone to see what time is it because you know i throw the alarm clock and sh*t i only have 15 minutes to get ready. I rushed to the bathroom to take a bath and quickly did my morning routine.

I get downstair and saw my parents and Jungkook.

"Sorry im late" i said to them and jungkook smirk at me *i swear you should stop Jungkook or else...* i thought.

"No its okay Hana" Jungkook said but more like sarcasm.

"Oh really, well lets get going now Jungkook" i said but note the sarcasm, he just roll his eyeballs.

After we say goodbye to my parents we go to Jungkook's car and drove to the wedding boutique. I got a text from Taeyeon and she said that Taehyung is so protective at her and he always stick to Taeyeon for a whole period. I just chuckle at Taeyeon and Taehyung.

"Who are you texting?" Jungkook suddenly ask.

"My boyfriend" i lied.

"WHAT?!" Jungkook yelled and immediatly stop the car.

"Yah! Why did you stop the car!" I yelled at him.

He look at me with fire on his eyes, okay that is a little bit scary.

"You are getting married to me but you are dating someone?" he said and raised a brow.

"So?" I said and raise a brow.

"Broke up with him" he said and start the car.

"What if i dont?" I tease him, tsk thats what you get.

"Dont try me Hana" he said in a serious tone.

"Yeah yeah whatever" i said and look out the window.

We arrive at the boutique and i quickly get out from the car and get inside the shop.

"Goodmorning mam what can i help you?" The pretty lady ask.

"Hey, umm can i get a full black wedding dress and make sure its look like you are going to a funeral or something" i said and the lady look at me weirdly.

"Dont take it seriously she is just joking" Jungkook said and slung his arm around me *joking my *ss* i thought and roll my eyes.

"Can we get a white wedding dress and white tuxedo?" He ask the lady and she smile.

"Yeah sure come follow me and for you sir follow him" the lady said but before i follow her Jungkook pull me and whisper something on my ear.

"You are a bad kitten, should i punish you?" And that made my eyes look like its going to pop out. I quickly push him and go to the lady.

MEANWHILE AT THE SCHOOL:

Taeyeon's POV:
"Wait for me here okay?" Taehyung said and i nod.

While waiting for him yorin and minyoung approached me.

"Stay away from Taehyung oppa!" Yorin yelled at my face, aishh another pyscho.

"Why should i?" I asked while smirking.

"Dont try me Taeyeon because you dont know what we can do to you and Hana, so stay away from our oppa" Yorin said and i just laugh at them.

"Well even if me and Hana stay away from them, Jungkook and Taehyung are gonna be the one that will always go to us" i said to them and now they look really angry.