CHAPTER 18

Taeyeon's POV:
Someone came to me and gave me a.....letter? I look at the boy in a confused look.

"Noona after you read it their is this three kids that will give you something and after they give you the thing's turn around okay?" He said and i nod after that he run to god know's where. I start reading the message....

Dear taeyeon,
I know you hate me just by now and im blaming myself for that mistake Taeyeon, and im sorry for how i acted earlier its just all planned Bts, Got7, Hana and Kan Mi know my plan which is to confess to you, the reason why i always saying to the others that i will confess to you on the right time is because ive been planning this for a long time and now everything is set i ask the others to help me to arrange everything. My heart shattered into pieces when i saw your face when i exchange seat with Bambam and i also hate myself when i let Yorin do that to me. Im so scared to confess to you Taeyeon because i always think that you will reject me but as the help of others i gain courage. Kim Taeyeon ive always love you with my whole heart i never do this to the other girls because i promise that i will only do this to the girl i truly love and that is you Taeyeon you are the girl that captured my heart. I love you Kim Taeyeon.

From,
Your cute alien♡

My eyes is starting to water because of this letter, i can only think one person *Kim Taehyung* i thought but where is the three kids that the boy telling me, i cant turn because he said i can only turn if i done all of those.

"Unnie!" a little girl run to me, awww she is cute.

"Hello" i said and kneel down at her.

"Unnie this is for you" she said and handed me a chocolate box. And there is a note

Beside's chocolate you are my favorite

                                                      -cute alien♡

I chuckle at the quote i look up and about to thank the little girl but she is nowhere to be seen.

"Noona!" A little boy run to me and i smile at him and he smile cutely.

"Noona for you" the little boy said and give a rose.

"Thank you" i said and he nod and run off. And there is another note stuck on the rose i open it and read it.

Roses are red, voilet is blue. My heart is full of love for you.

                                                                -cute alien♡

"Unnie" a little girl said and run to me. This is have to be the last right?

"Hello" i said and smile.

"This is for you unnie" she said and give me a necklace but she put it on me. Its a butterfly necklace though.

"Thank you" i said and she smile and run off but where is the note?

I finally can turn around and when i turn around i cover my mouth in shock, the others are holding a sign that is said i love you. And Jungkook and Jhope is holding a curtain and when they open the curtain it reveal Kim Taehyung.
He went up to me and my eyes is starting to water.

"Maybe you are wondering why that necklace dont have a note right?" He ask and i nod.

"Well to be honest i dont know what i should say but i just want to thank you for reminding me what is butterfly feels like and starting from now on you are only my butterfly Taeyeon" he said and smile my eyes is starting to water because of his sweetness.

"I love you so much Taeyeon and i want to spend the rest of my life with you so are you willing to it?" He ask.

"Yes" i answer and he kiss me and hug me tight.

"Im so happy that i loose my first kiss to you" he said and i smile.

The others became wild and start running around and shouting like a crazy person. Me and Taehyung just chuckle at them.

Minyoung's POV:
"I CANT F*CKING BELIEVE THIS!!! ARGGHHHH I HATE YOU TAEYEON" Yorin shout in anger because we are watching Taehyung and Taeyeon in the whole time.

"Lets start a plan now" Yujin said and all of us went to my house to start a plan.

Hana's POV:
"Finally! Taehyung finally confess to you Taeng, and im sorry for hiding this alien's plan" i said and she just hug me.

"Its okay Hana" she said and i hug her back.

"Dont do that again Tae because you gave me a heart attack you know" Taeyeon said and Taehyung just peck her lips. Awww how sweet.

"Well since the mission is done and accomplished we should get going now right?" Jungkook said while hugging my waist the other agree and all of us went home.

-time skip-

When me and Jungkook got home he suddenly carry me bridal style.

"What the f*ck?!" I shout because im surprise as hell.

He just kiss me and carry me to his room not even broking the kiss and when we got to his room he throw me to his bed and take my shirt off, i take his shirt off and those abs omg. He start to kiss my jawline down to my neck and sucking it hard.

"Jungkook~" i moaned his name because i know he is leaving a hickey.

"My gosh, i love your moan" he said and kiss me again to my lips.

He start to take his pants off and he also take my pants off leaving me in my undergarments......and the room filled with his groan and my moan. After that he lay beside me and both of us are catching our breath but Jungkook hug my waist and whisper i love you.

" i love you too" i said and both of us drift to sleep.

Minyoung's POV:
Just wait you whore and i will get Jungkook back to me.

"I cant wait to do this plan" Yujin said excitedly and me and Yorin smirk. *your time is about to end Hana* i thought.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》